CHAPTER 18: Bringing them home

Radhe Krishna

Let's start..

Next day

It was a big day for Swara and Sanskar because Sanskar was going to bring Swara and Swara was going to enter his life officially at now as a Swara Sanskar Maheswari.

Morning

Swara got ready and came near Naira who just woke up and sitting on bed while rubbing her eyes. Swara smiled and sat beside her making Naira smile. Naira extended her hands towards Swara and Swara picked her and then made her sit on her lap.

"Baby, can I ask you something?" Swara asked her softly on which Naira looked at her while lifting her head.

"Yes, Mumma" Naira said in her sleepy tone.

"Do you want Papa?" Swara asked making Naira's face brighten by listening Papa world.

"Papa is coming?" Naira asked her with her hopeful eyes while coming out from her embrace.

"Yes, but not Vihaan Papa but someone else" Swara said with hoping eyes.

"Really? You are going to bring another papa" Naira asked her with sad tone by thinking that Swara was going to bring someone whom she doesn't know.

"Yes, we are going to bring Papa for you" Swara said making Naira look at her with sad tone but she didn't show it to Swara as she would get upset.

"Who is he?" Naira asked her with sad tone.

"Someone you know about him and loves him" Swara said with small smile while understanding her sadness.

"Then I want Sanskar uncle as my Papa" Naira said making Swara shocked.

"Sanskar uncle?" Swara asked her with surprise.

"Yes, he is very nice and loves me so much. I want him as my Papa" Naira said making Swara surprised and happy.

"Ohh my baby chose him already. Ok quickly get ready and we are going to bring him" Swara said while laughing by seeing her daughter excitement.

"Yeeeee!" Naira jumped from bed and ran towards washroom making Swara chuckle.

After getting ready both were having breakfast and Swara was feeding her. Ragini and Ruhi entered inside along with Shekhar and Shomi.

"Buddy" Naira jumped in happiness by seeing Ragini and ran towards her by getting down from chair.

"Hey buddy" Ragini smiled by seeing her and picked her in her arms.

"How is my buddy doing?" Ragini asked her while moving inside.

"I am super fine" Naira said with excitement.

"Ohh someone forgot us?" Shekhar said making Naira look back and more excited.

"Nanu" Naira extended her hands towards him.

Till now Swara also reached them and smiled at them.

"Swara, you are fine with it right?" Sharmishta asked her while cupping her one cheek lovingly.

"No aunty, I am 100 sure. I won't regret it" Swar said with satisfactory smile.

"We are happy for you" Sharmishta said with warm smile.

"When they are coming?" Shekhar asked her.

"They will be here in sometime uncle" Swara said while looking at time.

They settled on sofa and was waiting for Sanskar.

After sometime Sanskar entered inside with Arav, Laksha and Lawyer with another govt officer. They were greeted by Shekhar and Sharmishta who were sitting in hall.