CHAPTER 11: Meeting new Friend

Radhe Krishna

Let's starts...

"Madhav Uncle" Vihaan asked with surprised tone by seeing him at unexpected place.

"This question I should ask you? What are you doing here?" Madhav asked him again with small chuckle by seeing his surprised face.

"I came here for interview" Vihaan told him.

"Did you finish your interview?" Madhav asked him with questionable tone.

"Yes Sir" Vihaan said with little bit disappointed tone which wasn't unnoticed by Madhav.

"Why? what happened? You look disappointed" Madhav asked him with raised eyebrow and then eyed HR head who approached him by seeing him talking with Madhav.

"Nothing uncle, I am just done with interview and going out now" Vihaan told him giving small smile.

"You wait outside for five minutes Vihaan, I will come" Madhav asked him while eyeing HR department interviewers making Vihaan hell confused but Vihaan nodded his head in agreement and went out.

Madhav turned towards HR interviewers and looked at them for answer and moved towards head chair.

"How did you find his interview?" Madhav asked them while taking his seat on head chair.

"Sir, we are very impressive by his answer but..." HR head stopped in middle.

"But what?" Madhav asked him while raising his eyebrow with questionable eyes.

"He doesn't have any qualification certificate" HR finished his sentence with low tone making Madhav hell angry.

"Does our company run on just by qualification of a person?" Madhav asked him with calm tone yet angrily.

"We need talent, hard work not just qualification Mr. Ajay. Qualification is just a sheet of paper nothing else. Even uneducated person do business and having status in this society. Does this education count for his business? No right? We need education to learn discipline, moral and ethics not to do get any identification by his education. He got his identification just by his talent and hard work which he put in his work sincerely and earn his identity by himself not by his qualification" Madhav said while eyeing all which all bent their head down on shame.

"Suraj, type appointment letter for Vihaan Bose as Personal Assistant of Arya and hand over to him" Madhav ordered while turning towards his secretary and then turned towards others.

"If I find something like this for next time, ready to resign from my company, did you get it?" Madhav warned them while getting up from his chair.

"Sorry sir" They apologized for their mistake.

Madhav came out and saw Vihaan who was standing while waiting for Madhav.

"You are appointed as Personal Assistance of my son Arya and you can come tomorrow for work. You can get your appointment letter from receptionist" Madhav said making Vihaan shocked yet confused.

"This company...?" Vihaan was in hell shocked not believing his ear what just he heard at right now.

"Yes, you are right! This is my company and I am Chairperson of this company" Madhav said with chuckle by seeing his shocked face. Vihaan came out from his shock and looked at Madhav who was smiling at him.

"Sir, if you are doing this favour just because I saved your grandson then I don't need it. I just want to get based on my ability and knowledge not by any influence or recommendation" Vihaan stated with straightforward.