☣Chapter:3☣

Author's POV

Shaking Grief

[Warning ⚠: Violence, mental disorders and mentions of blood.]

Leaving the area and the campus of the University both the males are now on the main road. They ran. Ran so hard that they felt their legs giving up. Their hearts were beating fast, but now the beating rate grown even more vigorous when they took in the condition of the public road. The city that once glows up by the chatting and laughters of the citizens, is now radiating pauperism. People are running all the around, for the sake of their dear lives. Parents trying there best to drop the sobs of their children, but couldn't as the scenes they're witnessing are insanely horrible. The black gravel is colored with crimson color of red, cars with broken windows stood at the nearby parking lot, banners at the corner of all shops were ripped off from the board. And all the blame should be on those corpses.

Icy cold screams of agony engulfs the environment, and there stood two young boys shaking in fear. People are getting teared apart by their throats and other parts, some of them are trying to find a safer place even if there's serious injuries while some others had decided to give up on their life. The zombies are killing everyone blindly. And transforming many like themselves.

A high pitched scream helped Taehyung to advert his eyes from the front to his back before a corpse came at his vision. His eyes widened when the creature practically ran towards them. He instantly took the other male's hands and ran too. But where to go? Jungkook who seemed to be taken aback by the sudden action of the older, glanced back to see what is behind them. And he wanted to gag, as he took in the features of the corpse behind them. They're all same, but as this one was closer, he could clearly make out it's face. He set his hands free from the older's grip as his wrists were hurting and jogged faster as he could. They have to reach a safer place. But nowhere could be as safer as his home.

As soon as the thought of his came to him, he saw a motor bike not very much far awayfrom them. He looked aside to find Taehyung running with the same velocity as him. He got closer to him before he spoke. "Let's ride to my house. It will be safer. See there's a bike beside the café, we can take it. Come!"

Taehyung wrinkled his eyebrows. "What? I don't know how to ride a bike."

Jungkook kept his lips sealed and rolled his eyes. As they reached the bike, the younger sighed in relief to see the key was still stuffed up into the keyhole. He quickly hopped in and kicked up the stand before he starts the bike. The younger turned to glance at the brunette's expression who stared at the him in awe.

He gestured the older to sit behind him, as the male did so with a nod. On the other hand, the corpse was about to grab one of their hands, but thanks to Jungkook who drove past the creature in a swift. They continued going on the main road, when two zombies stands in front of them. They are preventing them from going further. But they soon had to detach themselves, as Jungkook took a wild turn which gave Taehyung a chance to shoot the corpses om their heads.

The wheels of the bike made a shriek noise, as the marks of the tires paints itself on the road. The bike growled through the streets as the younger tired to find the way to his house. His mind is in fuzzy mode, since he couldn't think straight right now. A few minutes ago he was panicking and now he's literally riding a bike. His hands were trembling but he kept a firm grip on the handle.

He was continuously biting his lips which Taehyung seemed to notice from the rare view mirror above the handle as he frowned. He slid his hands on the younger's thigh and caresses it. Yeah, he was probably mad at the younger for accusing him as a criminal but being a soft hearted man from inside he felt bad for the him.