☣Chapter:14☣

Author's POV

Painful memories

The sun rays enters that medium sized room through the window without railings, casting the shadow of the man standing in front of it, blocking the rays to travel any further to his room. He glanced down at the small rectangular sized photo frame his fingers were wrapped on, a sad smile crept on his thin lips. The photo frame contains the picture of two young boys, the one with  short height was having the biggest smile plastered on his face while the other was having his lips pressed against the smaller's cheek. At the bottom of the frame engraved those words.

Jm♡Hs 4ver.

Forever they said. But that forever never existed at all. Being the only child of his parents and born in a family of a renowned businessman, Jung Hoseok had been a hard-working one  since his childhood. Life was unpredictable and difficult, he had learnt that by himself and made him strong enough to dodge any difficulty he might face in the future. He kept himself busy for the rest of his younger days, that he barely talked with his parents. One day he told his father that he doesn't want to take over his company and instead of it, he wanted to take his career as an engineer further. The distressed expression on his father's face was enough to prove that he wasn't at all pleased to hear that. After Hoseok revealed about his career choice, his parents slowly started distancing themselves from the latter.

When the news spread that, the Jung family was on a verge of cutting ties with their only child. Hoseok was deeply hurt and wanted nothing more than forgetting that he ever had a family. He didn't got to know why his parents would do something like this. They're his parents for god's sake and they should have supported him at least. But he didn't blamed them. He took the blame upon himself, keeping the thought that he has failed them.

On the other hand, his love life too was crumbling into pieces. He and his boyfriend, had been dating for nearly four years and he was grateful that even after he graduated from their university, he was successful in saving up their relationship. The newly sprouted love between them was fresh and oh so lovely at the starting. They would meet more than 5 times a day, go on numerous dates with each other, spend hours making love on the bed and at night gazing upon the bright pearly stars spread evenly on the black sky.

Every thing was so stable untill Hoseok passed the university and persuaded his engineering work. He started spending more time in studies, for that he had to get a bachelor's degree in order to secure a job in the near future. He did. He got a high paid job permanently in the mechanical and electrical department of a company.

After that, the latter begun to spend his time working and sometimes overworking himself. He used to come home at midnight when his boyfriend was fast asleep and would leave early in the morning without his boyfriend's knowledge. Constant calls from his boyfriend's side in the middle of his work used to irritate him to the core. He had stamped this fact in his mind that he wouldn't let anyone mingle in between his work and him. Every one knew Jung Hoseok and his endless love for his job. The latter has always kept work as his first priority for that he believed that it isn't temporary at all, like his parents, and would help him in the hardest part of his life.

But however he couldn't explain it to his boyfriend. It was one such day when he had a terrible fight with his boyfriend and after that day he never got to see the other again.

Flashbacks

His wrist watch beeped indicating that it's midnight. Hoseok parked his bike at the garage of him and his boyfriend's shared apartment building before he headed towards the elevator, tossing the keys into his pocket. Opening the door to his house, his eyes immediately came in contact with another pair of sharp eyes staring back at him. Closing the door behind, he opened his shoes and placed the helmet on the nearby table.