☣Chapter:7☣

Author's POV

Realisation

They were running endlessly around the empty road, kicking the dust behind and wetting their cloths with sweat. That was the third time in a row that they were being chased down by a bunch of zombies since morning. The boys didn't even got a chance to catch their breaths, all along busied their feets and now they lost the way to their destination. Jungkook, who was the most tired one between the two, was confused between the fact about whether he should cry or express his anger upon a certain blond haired male who's strangely silent for a long time. It's nearly evening. The sun blazes brightly at the western edge, the heat and golden rays directly shone on their sweat drenched faces. The pinkish orange color covers the heavens, as birds flew back to their nests with several cackles.

"Ah wait, just stop for a fucking second." Jungkook whined clumsily crashing down on the dusty road, and looked down. Taehyung exhaled a deep breath that he had been storing inside his mouth. He was about to say something but was cut off by the younger.

"And don't start with your bullshits again. We're already very far from where our destination lies, or I don't know if we're going in the right ydirection. As long as I can remember, the only telephone booth I know is near the bus stop. And we have to walk a lot to reach there. I'm tired as hell, and I'm already having sore muscles. Please just stop." Jungkook practically requested the older. And who's the older to refuse him. They're humans, not some corpses, who never gets tired even if they cover the whole earth. He understands that the younger is mentally and physically exhausted. It's not even been one week since he lost his parents and the constant arguments with the older isn't helping the situation much. He took out his phone, which seemed useless to him as it's battery is dead. And now, he can't even find out the time. For fuck's sake....

"You have a phone with yourself then why not using it? Why are you so impatient about going to the booth?" The younger asked, sliding the bag off his shoulders.

"It's out of battery." Taehyung replied tucking the phone inside his pockets. The younger scoffed and leans back, resting his hands on the hard gravel.

"Why aren't you sitting?" Taehyung felt a tug at his pants and looked down to see the younger was looking at him. He hummed and sat down in front of him looking up at the sky lazily, noticing the small patches of the fluffy clouds, making patters on the sky, like some beautiful embroidery works on a big silken cloth.

"Oh my god!" The younger gasped, making Taehyung jerk his body as he instantly started looking here and there. He thought that some zombies are going to attack them and that might have made the younger scared. But a frown formed on his face, when he discovered nothing and looked at the younger with a questioning look. His mouth fell agape when the younger held his right leg and placed it on his lap, folding the ends of his jeans. Small shreds of glass has pierced his tan skin, drawing out a good amount of blood. Oh how come he never noticed...

"I knew that was a bad idea. Who had told you to break the glass window like that." The younger scolds, followed by a tongue click. You must be thinking what happened with Taehyung. It was during the afternoon when they had sneakily stepped into a restaurant, which was no doubt, fully destroyed, in search of food. The salty French fries was all they had during the whole day and it is obvious to feel hungry by then. And here, as you know Taehyung had a bad symptom of stomach ache whenever he's hungry. And that's what made him enter that restaurant despite receiving several denials from the younger.

Flashbacks

"You aren't going to find anything, let's just go out!" Jungkook shouted earning a glare from the older.