☣ Chapter:17[M]☣

Author's POV

Need you more than I want to

[Warning ⚠️: Mature scene ahead]

Speechless. Shocked. Embarrassed. Taehyung's face was changing expressions with every passing second just like how a chameleon changes its body colour according to it's needs. The younger must be kidding with him right? It's an answer Taehyung was never ready for. He expected either a scoff or a simple 'fuck you mf' from the raven haired male. He tried to read the younger's face, but it was void of any emotions at all.

"W-wha-" Taehyung's voice cracked as he gulped a mouthful of saliva. He stared at the younger's big eyes and then his whole body from head to toe. Jungkook is quite muscular for his soft face. He has got those athelete thighs and biceps from daily workouts and his participation in lots of sports competitions. Taehyung would love to get his skull crushed between the younger's thick thighs while eating the latter out. Oh shit, did he just spoke his thoughts too loud. Nevermind...

"Ohh y-yeah, v-very well then..." Taehyung cleared his throat and looked down, his cheeks burns. He could say no more than that. He's felt his tongue curling inside his mouth unable to speak words properly. He suddenly hears the sound of bare feets colliding with perfectly made wooden floor as a familiar smell hits his nose. His eyes were still boring hole on the floor when he notice him standing, just some inches away from him. He still didn't dared to look up. His heart is already beating way too fast for his rib cage to endure and he fears it will burst open his chest once he looks up.

He felt his face being lifted up by a pair of hands and soon his eyes came in contact with another pair of doe eyes which holds thousands of unknown galaxies in it. His eyes are like two miniature of universe. All glittery and sparky. He noticed the younger slowly going down, nearing their faces so that they're just some mere inches apart. The latter's hot breath directly hits his face, as his eyes automatically closes on it's own. Anticipating what was going to happen next, Taehyung let their noses brush against each other.

Cool breeze enters the tiny room, softly caressing Jungkook's dark hair, just like how he's caressing Taehyung's bread cheeks. The younger let out a breath, before crashing his lips onto the other's one. The same warmth in the stomach, the same dizzy feeling came, washing over his body as he relaxes into the kiss. His hands falls down on blond head's shoulders and grips them.

The older was sure this is gonna happen but he's still wondering whether he should respond to the younger's kiss. Although the younger's lips feels like cotton candy against his lips. He is tempted to bite on them, so as to turn them beet red. But he couldn't move a single limb of him because he was too hypnotized by the younger's beauty. The way his long eyelashes spreads over the apple of his cheek, his peaceful features, his flawless skin. Everything about him is beautiful.

Jungkook soon pulled away due to lack of response from the older. It saddened him more to think that the older was just messing with him. The kiss earlier at the terrace was for nothing but to divert his mind. He pressed his lips into a thin line, slowly stepping away from the older and stands back in front of the window. Tears gathers around his eyes as he tries his best to hold them in. But all of a sudden, he felt a presence behind him. He craned his head slightly back, looking at the older who was fiddling with his fingers.

His heart beat sped up, just by looking at Taehyung acting so damn nervous around him. It is rare of him to be like that. The almighty Taehyung known for his authoritative and conceited attitude is being nervous around a guy like Jungkook. The latter felt a tug on his sleeves as a small gasp leaves his mouth. His eyes widens seeing Taehyung's face so near to him and a pair of hands holding onto his waist. Oh fuck he'll go crazy!