☣Chapter:6☣

Author's POV

Other survivers?

Never in his life Jungkook had thought himself to be so lost and confused. But as they say, you will face some kinds of situation which might bemuse you and make you mentally impotent. And that's what happening with the poor boy. First the apocalypse broke out of nowhere. Before this he had known those monstrous creatures to be frictional, but never really thought of seeing them right in front of him. And secondly, he lost his parents who were his only support. And last but not the least he was being constantly nagged at by his survivor partner. Well that's what he thought.

"For the last time I'm telling you, we're going back towards the main road!" The younger declared standing firmly in front of Taehyung who glared at him and looked away, biting his inner cheeks.

"I'm not taking any suggestion of yours okay. You know nothing about what's happening so quit acting like you're the one going to take all the decisions." The older took his phone out, frowning to see 1:30 pm engraved on the top of his lock screen which shows a picture of him and an elderly woman. Shoving the phone inside his pocket, the latter started walking away.

"What the- hey wait!" Jungkook shouted and ran towards the older, following  his steady pace.

"Why don't you wanna go there? It's not like those corpse are still around that area." The younger mumbled the last part and fiddles with the hem of his shirt.

"I'm not talking about that particular place, Jeon. They might have left that area, but not the island. They're everywhere. And I already ran out of bullets, which will be the most essential thing for surviving. I can manage with knifes for a few days, but what if we come face to face with a gang of zombies?" What Taehyung said was on point, and the younger can't help but agree on that. Sometimes the things Taehyung says really impress him a lot, but everything drains out into nothing when the older behaves like an asshole towards him.

After walking for about ten minutes, they saw a small two storey house, painted a pale blue with small amount of dirt ingrained in it's surface. It was having a medium sized translucent door, obstructing their views and a big pile of sand covering a small part of the front, not so much away from where they're standing. Taehyung casually pushes the door open, letting the dust particles to raised up in the air when the strong wind blown inside, before settling down on the floor again. Under the blaze of sunlight, those particles looks like tiny glitters, raining on the brown wooden floor. Taehyung stepped inside, and felt his eyes widening when it scanned through the place.

"What place is th-" Jungkook stopped on his tracks and looked around the dark place. It looked like a small café, and it is obvious by seeing all the small tables and chairs scattered around the small hall. But all of them are broken. His eyes fell on the dimly lit alphabets BLOSSOM'S CAFÉ pinned on the red wall. He has never heared of this place, because he never visited any restaurants or coffee shops frequently. Just during some occasions or two, he used to go out with his parents or Jimin. Oh Jimin.... How much he misses his friend. God knows where he is.

"Didn't you said that we're going to get guns? But why I'm dragged here in this already destroyed café?" Upon hearing the younger's question, and gave him a tired look.

"Tell me a time when you can just shut your mouth and keep quite. I must have a reason behind bringing you here, right? Or else why would I have came into this café? It's not like we're here to spend vacation." Jungkook rolled his eyes, kicking some broken pieces of the furnitures.