☣Chapter:12☣

Author's POV

The other side

The clouds gathered black and dark above the island covering the high up heavens as the sun was forced to withdraw it's golden rays from there. The westerly winds blew away the strands of his jet black hair as his eyes were fixed on his companion laying lifeless on the gravel road, a thick knife pierced through his head. His eyes then switched over to his hands covered with blood as anger and guilt started bubbling up inside his body.

Flashbacks

His eyes scanned through his image on the mirror as he straightened up his posture and fixes the tie. Today's a big day. He's going to be his company's senior manager and a new journey is on its way for him. His company deals with the building and marketing of tools and machines . The company has made huge profits, as the exports of machinery has grew in number, all thanks to the young man's intelligence. He had worked day and night for it, and at last his hard work paid off and now he's going to hold a high post in his company. He will be traveling to the nearby island where the company's second branch is situated, and would stay there for a while to look after the supply lines there.

Everything is going well in Kim Seokjin's life. What does he lacks? Probably nothing would be a good answer to that question. He has the things every breathing man in the world wishes for. A good stable job, money, a big house and a beautiful wife.

Two arms slid around Seokjin's torso and travelled through his hard chest as a small smile crept on his plump lips. He closes his eyes, and feels the small hands making soft circles on his toned stomach.

"I'll miss you." A soft voice came from his back as turned himself and hugged the owner of that voice tightly. The smell of that same fresh sandlewood engulfs his nostrils. He loves the way his wife smells. It takes him back to that time, when they were young and the newly sprouted love between them was oh so magical. It has been four years since he got married, and he couldn't help but thank the almighty for gifting him a wonderful woman like her— Natalya.

"I'll miss you too." Seokjin replied breaking the hug and pressing a tender kiss on Natalya's soft lips, tinted red like rose petals. Parting himself from her embrace, he once stared at her with admiration. Her brown hair falling over her shoulder blades, eyes round with those shinning hazel orbs and a beautiful sky blue one piece hugging her body tightly. She's insanely gorgeous. Crouching down in the front of his wife, he looked up to give her a small smile, before his large palm was pressed gently on her stomach.

"Hey little bean! Hope you're doing fine in there! Papa will be out for a while, which means he can't talk to you for some days. But don't worry, he'll try to get back as fast as possible! Don't worry your mumma okay, and take your meals at regular hours. Love you!" He kissed his five months old baby, growing inside the womb of it's mother protected from all the bad forces of the world. Yes, the woman was in her fifth month and Natalya would be lying if she says that there's not even a slightest fear in her about living without her husband for some days. But she has always been Seokjin's biggest supporter and she doesn't want to take away the happiness the male has engraved in his features.

"Damn Jin, he's not even born and you're telling him to eat regularly? It's sounding so weird." Natalya chuckled and ran a hand through his soft velvety raven locks. Seokjin hummed detaching himself from her body before placing a soft peck on her forehead.

"You know I've been impatient since I got to know about our little bean. I can't wait till he gets in my arms, then no one man in the world will be happier than me." Seokjin states, walking past his wife and grips his black suitcase. Natalya had a small smile tugged on her lips.