☣Chapter:18[M]☣

Author's POV

Our entwined hands

"Make love to me Taehyung, please. I want it." The older could feel the desperation in Jungkook's voice. He hands shook while they rests on the younger's waist. Jungkook brought their lips together again. Again. Again. And again, pecking them several times before the older suddenly lifts him up against the wall which resulted in the partition of their joined lips.

"You don't have to beg, pretty doll... I'll do whatever you say." Taehyung said taking the younger with himself towards the bed before laying the latter down. He then stands in front of the cabinet on which the torch was lit up. He drags the face of the torch and places it in such a way so that the white light falls directly on the younger's small frame, illuminating his porcelain skin. Taehyung's lascivious eyes scans the younger, the outlines of his face, his sparkling doe orbs, the partially red hickeys on his neck. He then gets up on the bed and hovers over the younger, staring down at him in such a way that didn't failed to send chills down the latter's spine. With one hand resting on top of Jungkook's head, the older sneaks his other hand inside the ravan haired male's hoodie, caressing the smoothness of his body.

"F-fuck baby..." Taehyung captures the younger's lips into a deep kiss, before trailing a line of butterfly kisses on the latter's neck and jaw. Jungkook let out a shaky moan when the older's finger struck his erected nipple. He hears the older chuckle against his collarbone.

"You like it here hmmm?" Taehyung continuously flicked the younger's nipples earning loud whimpers from him. The sounds were so melodious. He was emboldened by the younger's moans. His lust filled expressions, his sweat dripping skin, his wet black locks, and his swollen pink lips Taehyung can't stop sucking on. The older groaned, lifting Jungkook's hoodie up. The younger immediately let out a gasp when the coldness whirling in the room stings his skin and the already erected nipples. Taehyung's eyes gape at the goosebumps raising on the younger's body. For some reasons, he drew circles on the younger's body.

"Mhmm." Jungkook closes his eyes at the sudden touch. But soon his eyes were wide open when he felt something wet near his belly button. He looked down only to see Taehyung licking the area just above his pelvic region as he slowly drags his tongue up towards his chest. Taehyung places a small kiss on the younger's nipples before looking up at him.

"I'm not gonna stop any time sooner as you've succeeded in provoking me. There's no way I'm gonna hold back, or let you hold yourself back even if you try your best. You can scream as much as you want, 'cuz that probably wouldn't be a problem, since it'll be a good turn on for me." Taehyung finishes as he takes the younger's erected bud inside his mouth. Jungkook's painfully throbbing member now twitches inside his tight underwear, when the older continues sucking on his nipples. The wet muscle rubs hastily against his swollen bud making his toe curl in pleasure. Jungkook's hands fists around the bed sheet as he arches his back.

"A-ah T-Taehyung please, Ah!" Jungkook whined when the older's teeth grazed over his buds for a slight second. He started grinding his lower region against Taehyung's stomach as his member painfully convulses.

"Please what my love?" Taehyung asked, his voice dripping with sweetness. Jungkook's tear soaked eyes stares at the older, trying to convey the words he's too shy to speak up. The older, understood his hesitation and decided to go with the flow. He's absolutely aware of whatever the younger wants and craves for right now. Releasing a shaky breath, Taehyung detaches himself from the younger's body. His large hands gets a hold of Jungkook's thighs and spreads the wide apart. The latter's face turned bright red noticing how Taehyung was staring at his hole, face verge of any emotions.

"Have y-you ever....." Their eyes met and Jungkook swore he saw a small smirk ghosting over the older's lips.

"W-what?" Jungkook stammers unable to predict the older's next move. Taehyung dipped his head down untill he had his mouth towards the younger's hole which was partially clenching over nothing. Taehyung brought his thumb near it and applied a little pressure over it to stop the movement. A subconsciously gasp leaves the younger's mouth due to the sudden contact. The older's finger was so rough against his hole, yet it feels so good. He wonders, how would it feel while it penetrates through his tight rim of muscles.