𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡

After Inazuma;

Aether teleported back to the nation he was visiting before, "Well we have clues now on Sumeru but Paimon has a feeling that Kukki here has something for us. 

It has been a few days since we last set foot here" Paimon told Aether who was strolling through the familiar castle hallway. "Traveler!" another familiar came to him. "Y/N?" Aether kneeled and caught Y/N, "Traveler! We have to run! There's something scary here!" Y/N ran while holding Aether's hand, "Why?" Paimon flew closer to them. 

"The queen! She's scary! She has Mr. Tart!" Aether stopped making Y/N trips. "Tell me what happened" Aether holds Y/N's shoulder, they were going to explain but were cut off when the ground started shaking. "Woah!" Aether grabbed Y/N and ran to take cover, "Paimon is there an exit?" Paimon floated around before shaking her head. "We can jump!" Y/N pointed to the stained glass there was a picture of a girl holding an orb. 

"We're too high up!" Paimon argued, Aether looked down then Paimon who was shaking her head. "We have no choice," Aether covered Y/N's head and ran to the window, "Couldn't you teleport?" Paimon pointed out. "All the teleporters are broken, look" Aether opened the map showing the red flashing teleporter. 

Paimon sighs but has to comply with no choice, "Y/N" They started into the glowing yellow orbs. "Close your eyes" Y/N slowly closed their eyes, Aether walked back before dashing straight to the glass, and right on cue, the floor broke. 

Traveler quickly opened his glider and glided to the grown. "Need a hand?" Aether looked and was met with a hippogriff, with Kukki sitting on it. "You think so?!" Paimon yelled, Kukki laughed and caught them. 

"It seems the queen couldn't hold back her greed" Kukki pointed out, Aether was tightly holding close to Y/N making sure they don't fall off. "Childe and Zhongli are inside, yes?" Y/N nodded, "Mr. Tart was dragged by the lady! Big brother was detained!" Y/N hold their hands together in a cuffed position to show what happened. "

As expected" They were lowered down to the ground, "I'm sorry Y/N" Kukki apologizes and lightly karates chops Y/N's neck making them pass out. Aether was gonna yell at them but was shushed, "Shut it, it was the only way to keep them silent" They pointed to the guards swarming the palace. 

"Aether, I know you got adrenaline rushing to you right now. You want to fight but not right now, I need you to go here" Kukki marked the place, "There shall be a friend of mine waiting, just follow what he say and he'll help you" Aether hesitantly nodded, "good, now go" Kukki patted the blonde and stood up. 

"His name is Advra, you've met him before" Kukki spawned their sword and rushed to the guards to distract them, Aether watched and slowly ran from the scene.

"Are we there yet? Paimon's tired!"Paimon whined, "We should be there soon" Aether looked down to the map, making sure they're going the right way. "Eek!" Aether turned and saw Paimon laying on the ground unconscious, "My, my" a familiar voice greeted him. 

"This wasn't supposed to happen, the queen was too convinced by the spirits I see" Aether turned and greeted the same person he met, "Hello traveler, please don't mind the floating thing that's unconscious." Y/N pointed to the ground, "the mini-me is in deep slumber," they pointed at the sleeping child. "We won't make it before nightfall at this pace, here let me lend you a hand" Aether takes Y/N hand and teleported to the destination he was running for. 

"You've met my right-hand woman, yes?" Aether looks puzzled as he was trying to remember whom the god was talking about. "They've taken another appearance, from a different timeline and universe. It's Kukki" Aether's eyes widen, "I hope you're taking care of her- I meant them well" Y/N smiled and Aether nodded.