𝙁𝘼𝙏𝙐𝙄 𝘾𝘼𝙐𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉 4𝙆, 𝙌𝙐𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙕 𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙉𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙏 & 𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙊𝙍𝘿

"Alright, step back"

"Just to remind you, we're like 30-45 ft underground" The rednette reminded, "I know but better safe than sorry that unless you're mentally not okay" Kukki shrugged. "I'm talking about you Aether, you with your suicidal acts. It scares the fuck out of me how you put yourself in danger" Aether just stood and shrugged, "your fucker, I love you" Kukki placed the pure quartz on the ground, "The world opens itself before those with noble hearts." it began to shine, "But to those who saw the worst of it all has been cursed, abandoned, and executed. For I am one with time and dimension, let me relive my memories once more." The ground started to shake, Aether held onto a pillar, the rednette fell to the ground, and suddenly it all stopped.

Aether opened his eyes seeing his surroundings changed, it wasn't the dirty underground he wasn't in, it was a beach. "Hello there daisies, why are you wandering at this time of hour?" A voice that Aether wasn't so familiar with. "Your majesty I wasn't expecting you here" another rednette comes into view, "What's your name, my dear?" The archon looked over. 

"Tadashi your majesty" he looked over the horizon, "Inazuman?" he nodded. "Mom traveled and married father here," they chuckled, "Young love?" he nodded again. "Tadashi, I've seen what I needed to see, tell me." They turned, "why do you seek revenge when it was the right thing to do?" he sighed. "You killed my mother when she was doing the right thing, is that not a good enough reason?" he took out a closed glass tube. "Your mother attempted murder on one of my knights, I can see why you're distressed and angry but you've only heard one side yes?"

"Your mother did not only attempt an assassination on my knights but on my brother." They turned around, "I'm sorry my dear child but I've discovered your secret," They bowed a little and whispered, "You're a fatui aren't you?" The shock was written on Tadashi's name, "I might be carefree but I am the Archon of time, I see your future and fate" They walked away before saying their last words. "It's a tragedy if you do this, it won't work" Y/N looked at the shivering figure, "An order is an order isn't it? The young Tsarista hasn't learned yet."

"Time will unfold all of this ruckus"

"Then again, I am the archon of time."

"That was hot" The rednette shrugged, Aether looked at her with a confused look. "I have to agree, uhh" Kukki looked at her, "Iris." She nodded, "well then now what?" Iris crossed her arms, both looking at Kukki. "I'm not the main character stupid" They rolled their eyes, "Right, should we head back?" Aether nodded. 

"Maybe Y/N has to do something?" he asked, Kukki grabbed his braid and walked out, "Isn't that obvious dummy" He yelped in pain. "Iris," She raised her eyebrow, "Find Albedo and do something with the blood, tell him I sent you." They walked back to the castle that was in a hideous shape, there were broken walls like how Diluc's relationship with Kaeya, missing portraits like how my dad left, and everything is broken state like how zhonglis spine is.

Anyways, they were both greeted by the royal guards who let them in. "Listen up!" Kukki yelled, gathering everyone's attention. "This was caused by the fatuis," Childe's sweat dropped, "I have trust issues so Childe," He slowly turned his head to them, "y-yes?" He tried to smile. Kukki slapped a talisman on him, "you stay here." Childe frowned and sat on the floor like a child, "Y/N and N/N," The two looked at them, heads tilted. "We need to find one more person," Everyone was now confused, looking at Kukki, head tilted like a dog. "Do I really have to explain?" Stare–

"I used to work at the Archon's right-hand woman," Bringing out quartz and throwing it at Aether, "Purify it." He nodded and began purifying the quartz, this time three colors showed up. Purple, Blue, Red, but what would these colors mean?

Each quartz floats over to Y/N & N/N.

But the blue quartz stayed, everyone had their eyebrows raised. "Purple represents royalty, power, and ambition. Red represents war, anger, and courage. Lastly, blue represents serenity, intelligence, and responsibility." Y/N played around with the quartz, "We're missing one more person, if we could find them we have a possibility to bring Quartzite." Now everyone was surprised, for hundreds of years could it be possible to bring their beloved Archon back?

Somewhere...

"Tsarista," A fatui kneeled before their Archon, "I have been notified people of Chalazías are planning to bring back their Archon." She chuckled, everyone had shivers down their spine, it had been thousands of years since she chuckled. "My, my, how amusing is it?" She turned around revealing cold chilling eyes, staring them down with her snow-white eyes. Stepping down from her throne, each step ice trails behind her, all fatuis 100% was pissing their pants. "Where is Tartaglia?" There it is, her sharp tones making everyone weak at their knees. "At Chalazías, your majesty," They kept their head low, scared out of their mind if he glance at her. "Find him, tell him a new order has been issued." She crossed her arms, looking straight into everyone's eyes.

"I want Quartzite dead, head on my throne."

A/N

A/N

OOOOH? WHATS THIS? TSARISTA JOINING IN? ARE U GUYS BEING FED BY ME? eat up children we have much more dramas to go!

new book!! have fun with the prologue </33

anyways that's it for this chapter!! have a great week don't forget to eat , drink, hydrate those crusty lips of yours