𝙞𝙢 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜. (10𝙠 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡)

Crack fic

Scenario: aether brings the gang to travel to mondstadt n liyue

"Shut up" Zhongli quietly obeyed and stayed quiet, Kukki's eyes trails to Zhongli and Charles, the bartender in the tavern. "Why the fuck do you sound the same??" Aether sweatdrops and shook his head, "Are you guys secretly brothers?!" Kukki gasped in shock. 

Zhongli shook his head no, "It is impossible for I, mo- I mean, for me to have a kin when I live in Liyue." Zhongli explained, "Stfu, I know you're morax" Kukki walked out the door of the tavern, leaving Zhongli and Aether in shock before chasing them. 

"Stop following me, ugh" Kukki stepped into a portal and disappeared in front of the two men. Meanwhile, Y/N and Tartaglia were out window-shopping, well...Childe was secretly buying the things Y/N likes. 

"Mr. Tart!" Y/N called, "You're a toy seller right?" Childe nodded, "I'm the best toy seller in Teyvat!" Childe put his hand on his waist. "Could you make me a knife" Y/N stared deeply into Childe's eyes, it felt as if their eyes were staring right at his past. They smiled creepily as they looked and stood in front of him. 

"Why a knife?" Childe nervously asked, "So I can know how to stab people, and how to use it for future purposes. I want a knife, Mr. Tart, make me one" Childe looked around before hesitantly nodded. Y/N smiled and walked away from the scene, the poor harbinger was stuck in shock from what just happened.

Aether looked around for Y/N or Kukki at least but saw no one, when he was looking at Timmie's birds that were about to take off, they stopped. "My, why so quiet. I thought Barbatos has a loud city filled with laughter and joy." Aether looked and saw a familiar figure, "Y/N?" They smiled, "Thank me, you still remembered who I am" Y/N lightly giggled and looked at him. 

"Why don't we go for a stroll?" Aether nodded and walked amongst them, "It's been a while since I last visited Barbatos nation, last time I came here everything was still land and nature." Y/N looked around their surrounding, "Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!" A loud voice entered the conversation, "Barbatos, nice meeting you again" Venti smiled as he hugged the god. 

"How isn't he affected?" Aether asked, "Some archons are immune to the time freeze," Y/N told Aether, the boy was confused. "Y/N, it's been a while since I last saw you" Zhongli saw the three, "Morax, how rude of you to leave your citizen in shock" Y/N scolded the god. 

"It was one of the things I wanted to see how my nation reacted" Zhongli replied, Y/N shook their head before kicking his....um let's say balls 🥰

"Fuck!" Zhongli crouched as he wince in pain, "I know I saw it coming but it still pisses me off" Y/N dusted their heels, "How about you Venti?" Venti quickly hid behind Aether's back. "Oh! Uhm...Tsarista minions took my gnosis..." Venti smiled nervously, Y/N giggled then laughed before grabbing the short god and threw him up the sky. 

"Now both of your gnosis are with Tsarista, why didn't you trust it with me" Y/N shook their heads and sighed. 

"No matter, Ei's gnosis has been stolen by her old puppet. There's nothing I could do once it has happened" Aether was now scared, "Now, traveler." Y/N got up close to his face, "Where is Kukki?" They asked, Aether looked around before telling the god. 

"I see..." Y/N nodded, they stood back up before snapping their fingers. Aether looked around seeing that he's now in Liyue, "Aether, move a bit to the left" Aether followed the god's word, and right after he moved a certain god fell from the sky. 

"Next time, I'm putting you with kitty" Y/N huffed, they turned and walked through the crowd with a different form. It was a girl, their hood covered most of their face with a liyue clothing. "The other people you're traveling here should be at wanmin restaurant" Y/N walked to the restaurant, "Go ahead, today we might not talk much but I had fun walking along with you traveler" Y/N smiled before turning into dust.