"𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙩𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙣, 𝙒𝙀'𝙍𝙀 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝘼𝙍?!"

"Fuck that hurts! Be a little more gentle won't you?!" Kukki yelled, "I will have order!" another voice calls out. "Oh hi Aether, did u bring the little girl?" They waved whilst dodging attacks, "Advra! Put the girl somewhere safe in the corner" They dodged again. 

 "This is me dodging my responsibilities" Damian growls in anger (tf are u a wolf?? Oh wait ur a bitch, srry) "Why are you on defense huh? Scared to get hit?" She laughs, "As much as I want to, respectfully please die" Kukki sliced an incoming icicle, "Morax are you ready?!" They asked the ex-archon who nodded. 

"You shall pay the price of what your bloodline cause" Zhongli stared down and released many meteors?? Stones?? Suddenly everyone besides the queen was near Kukki who was in a shield. "Nice this still works, after 400 years" Aether gave a confused look, "Listen, I'm bringing back up to help seal the queen after that we need to find your secret intel person Aether." Aether just nodded who's still confused. 

"Advra send backup signal now" Advra tapped a button? On his belt, "On their way" The girl Advra was still holding wakes up. "Hi princess, want to kick some flat ass?" N/N who just woke up nodded. "Always ready to beat a flatbread" She stood up, "Aight, have fun!! Zhongli and Childe go help her, cause a distracted or gayness" The three were pushed outside the shield. 

"Advra stay with backup, Aether you're coming with me" The noise outside suddenly became quiet and the shield went down. Kukki dashes quickly and casts a seal, "Keep her inside it, I need to buy some milk!" Kukki held Aether's hand and teleported away.

"Where's the place??" They ran towards the small city, "Niko's Tavern" Aether replied, Kukki nodded and guides the way. The two dashes into the tavern with a single bartender who was wiping the table, "How may I help you?" A rednette asked, "Aether you say it, may I have uhh. Do you guys sell cheese tea? Or milkshake??" Kukki sat on one of the stools, "We have cheese tea yes, what flavor?" She went to the bar, "Chocolate tiramisu if you guys still sell it, no wait I'll get the matcha instead." She sighs and gets the ingredients ready, "What about you blondie?" Aether grabbed the letter out, "I would like a cup of your bluest tea with a side of honey donuts" The rednette stopped but continued, "Will be with you in a second," They finished up the drinks and pulled a lever. 

"How long do we have?" They leaned back, crossing their arms. "Make it as simple as you can please" Kukki puts their chin on the bar, "Alright, I traveled to the last seen location of the Archon without the guards knowing, I used some kind of gadget from Sumeru and it detects elemental traces without me having a vision. 

As I searched the area more there was this pungent smell that was horrible. I took a sample and brought it to a friend's lab, we've noticed it was a residue of the archons blood we assumed." She took out a small test tube, Kukki noticed. "So I wasn't the only one who's curious," They took out a test tube that was similar, "Further inspecting the blood we found out there was something in it that seems abnormal." She put the tube down, "We're still wondering a safe way to see more to it, as the Archon is the archon of time itself, we thought maybe we could see something if we consume it but it seems dangerous with the poison in it."

Suddenly Kukki gets an Idea, "Aether you can try to purify things right?" Aether nodded, "Right, please purify this quartz" They gave cloudy white quartz to Aether who took it. 

He gently purifies it, thus the quartz becoming more white and transparent, "Nice, do you have somewhere safe, or would you like to sacrifice your dear tavern?" Kukki smirked, "I'm not sacrificing something that's worthy to my cousin, follow me" She pulled a lever and the trapdoor opened, "There might be spiders" The three walked in, they later arrived in some sort of underground. "This place should be safe, last time I checked no one was able to find this place."