𝘼 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢...

"Now Aether, you must promise," Y/N starts while holding his hands, "shut your mouth about this," Aether made a zip motion to his lips and threw away the imaginary key

"All shut your honor," Aether replied and Y/N just chuckled then dragged him down to an underground ruin, "what is this place?" Y/N let go of his hand and walked towards the center of the ruin, Aether followed slowly while looking around the ruins. 

"The old city," Y/N danced around the center and Aether just admired the beauty he was seeing, the young Archon free from duties and returned to the sweet naive deity. 

"Now that war is over and I'm back," they stopped dancing then turned to him slowly, "everyone has abandoned the underground city they once lived in," they walked towards Aether and pointed to his chest.

"The one where you first met the fake queen," they chuckled and dragged him toward the center again but this time their hands never let go of each other. 

"I made a promise," they looked into his eyes caringly, then blew on their intertwined hands. 

"that you'll meet your sister for a while." Slowly sparks of gold blew from behind him, Aether froze up at the familiar presence and hesitantly turned around seeing his...

"Lumine!"

Y/N smiled softly at the reunion between the siblings then crossed their arms, letting the two have the moment. 

"How are you here?!" Aether first asked after hugging her all Lumine did was chuckle and pointed at the archon, "We made a promise remember? Y/N here only made it possible," Y/N curtsied at the mention of their name and shrugged, walking towards the twins and twirling around. 

"Stopping time is like a dream," then looked at the pair. "We can head out to see," Y/N offered while gesturing to the same stairs that led them down here, "be sure not to make any drastic change," they winked at the pair then walked up the stairs slowly.

"Wow..."
"Amazing..."

The twins said together and they shared a chuckle, "Everything is..." Lumine starts, "Frozen in time..." Aether finishes her line then Y/N nods and gestures to the twins to have fun. 

"Go, while there's still time." The two nodded and strolled beneath the stars while chatting like nothing happened between them, "How's the abyss doing?" Aether asked finally opening the conversation about the trivial matters, "It's been...good," Lumine breathed out and Aether nodded, "getting closer to your goal?" He asked again, Lumine nodded. 

"One step at a time," she said then Aether nodded, "Mine too, at least I've reached it temporarily now." 

He rests his head on her shoulder, looking at the stars, "I've...missed this..." Lumine whispers, Aether hearing it slowly tears up and nods, "Me too..." he agrees with her, moments like this are sacred for the twins. 

This would not been possible without the help of a silly archon, who was currently dangling upside down on a tree branch. 

"Let's... go home after this," Aether told her while holding her hands gently and she nodded, "home..." After a few minutes of quiet, the two heard footsteps from behind them, turned around, and saw the archon who was just in the tree. 

"Would you like a crystal?" they offered showing two crystals in both hands, "if you infused elements of it," they stood up and walked towards the water, "it'll show moments of today," they smiled and walked on water. 

"You can walk on water? I thought-" Aether was cut off, "Only Furina and Focalor can?" they giggled and shook their head, "Archons can lift them by their power of gravity, if you look down I'm not touching the water," the two pairs of golden eyes looked down even squinting to see they were right. 

"Oh," they both said, Y/N came closer to them and made the two hug each other... 

"It's time," they whispered out to the twins who were just embracing each other, they didn't want this to be over yet..., "but it's only been a couple of minutes?" Lumine said to the archon who just nodded.

"A minute frozen in time is an hour frozen in real time," they informed the two pairs, "although I am the archon of time, some things have their withdraws," they took off their gloves slowly showing the black residue on their hands, "as much as I want you both to reunited," they pat the two siblings then pinched their cheeks. 

"fate has to play in this world," Lumine and Aether looked at each other and hugged for the last time. 

"You both will meet again," Y/N reassured them, spawning a screen-like gadget. 

"Please don't hate each other when you do," They finally let go of each other and nodded, "I assure you both," Y/N kneeled and put both hands on the twin's shoulder. 

"you will go home together..."

um

um... surprise?

*GETS DOWN ON KNEES* IM SORRY I ABANDONED YOU ALL I DIDNT MEAN TOO, THERE WAS JUST ALOT IN MY LIFE THAT PASSED BY, MY MOM FINALLY SAYING SHES PROUD OF ME, MY FINAL EXAM, GOT ACCEPTED IN A UNIVERSITY, SCROLLING THROUGH TUMBLR, MY ROAD OF RECOVERY OF MENTAL HEALTH, MY CAT DIED, MY DAD DIED, TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO MAKE UP, MY BIRTHDAY (IM  LEGAL NOW [WHAAAAAT]), CRAZY SITUATIONSHIP, FALLING TO THE ENHYPEN RABBIT HOLE, READING ACTUAL NOVELS

IM REALLY SORRY 😭😭😭

um *stands up and tucks hair behind ear while lip biting* you never saw me begging

I might switch to tumblr ngl, I have a tumblr yes its @/huhreadr + I wnan write an original novel, like an actually physical printing of my novel but idk what novel to write hehe :3

ANYWAYS ! ! ! i love u all sm thank you for making and blowing up this story, you don't know how ecstatic (is that how u use it) and overwhelmed I feel, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH WAAAAAAA

ありがとございます !!!
TERIMA KASIH
THANK YOU
GRACIAS
감사합니다
MERCI
Tack själv!
SALAMAT

I love u all honestly mwah, come check me out on linkt.ree/whqtpl0t 🥺🥺🥺

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧 ┊ ┊ ༉ 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒕 🎉