𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙨 (𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮)

"Did they just leave us?" L/N looked at the group, "get used to it dumbass

"Did they just leave us?" L/N looked at the group, "get used to it dumbass." Kukki walked away and sat criss-cross applesauce, "Alright back to position everyone, you small emo boy follow us." Y/N lead the group to the big hallways, that was unfortunately broken now. "Such a waste for a castle to be built yet broken down again." Kukki sighed, N/N that was still processing all of this felt sympathy for Kukki for the first time, "I'm sure we can rebuild it again." N/N nodded, once they reached the end of the hallway that had big doors. 

Y/N's hand glowed, so they tried opening the door only for it to fail. N/N walked up beside them and tried pushing, it worked but only for a little then L/N finally helped push. All three of them were able to open the door revealing a room with 3 pedestals, each seemed to represent an item but it was missing. "Wanna do something stupid kids?" Kukki smirked, Y/N was ecstatic, N/N had a perplexed look, and L/N annoyed look.

"Okay, we go deeper in the cave then?" Leo ask the team who just nodded, except Aether who was biting his fingernails being scared of what was happening. "Aether cmon we don't have all day, once we find a clue we can skedaddle out of here!" Leo dragged Aether who was still frozen in place. 

Zhongli helped pushed Aether out of his place and offered to carry Aether until he was functioning again, to which Leo and Albedo seemed grateful. 

The four set journey straight into the cave, it went deeper, darker, and wet...? "Wait, why are we in water?" Albedo stopped everyone. "I mean we are like 600ft below ground," Leo smart-talk back, to which Albedo agrees, "maybe there's a secret passage." Thankfully, Aether's ping was green so he was functioning. He used his elemental sights, "There, I see a trace behind that rock." 

Everyone followed Aether that was walking towards a rock, "How do we move it?" It was a big rock, big as zhonglis–

"This is stupid," L/N crossed his arms, feet dangling from the pedestal. "Shut up you big baby, it's not that high unless you're a scaredy cat~" L/N looked away, it was obvious he was annoyed, "Ok now what dumbass?" Kukki had a 😐face, "now the quartz!" Paimon floated by holding the three quartz, "Here you go! Paimon made sure it was safe!" Paimon gave the quartz to Kukki who gladly took it. 

"Alright, who's ready for some cool magic?!" Y/N raised their hand up high, N/N raised their hand but not too high, L/N– L/N is just being L/N, the edgelord emo himself. 

The team finally pushed the rock, it was heavy even Zhongli needed to take off his coat. Now he was just wearing a blouse and his vest, showing his sexy muscl– AUTHOR, YOU NEED TO FOCUS. Leo slowly laid down on the ground, he wasn't used to pushing heavy stuff, he was used to sitting at a desk 23 hours per day and filling documents. Albedo leaned against the wall and so did Aether, all of them were out of breath. 

"Let's move, before we get into any more trouble," Zhongli grabbed his coat and ventured into the passage. The three looked at each other, 'is he a god?' Leo's eyes said, 'no shit sherlock he's morax, don't you read about him in your documents?' Aether replied putting a resting bitch face on. 'First of all, who's sherlock, second yes. I do but I don't have a visual picture of morax.' Leo rolled his eyes and sat up.