𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙫𝙨 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙖

"So you're leaving?" The two nodded, "with some random stranger?" nod

"...how is this gonna happen exactly?" The two shook and shrugged.

"Let me get this straight." Kukki rubbed her temples, "you're not straight!" Albedo reminded them as he passed by then walked back, "Slay or whatever," he continued walking.

"You're coming with a Letoes–"

"Leos."

"Whatever his name is, going with him on some dangerous mission? This story keeps repeating and repeating at this rate I'm gonna kill someone." Kukki shook their head, "Just, be safe and keep the pendant with you so you can alert us if anything goes wrong," Like a mother Kukki just let them go like they were going to college.

BONK!!

"BUT IF ANY OF YOU GETS INJURED BECAUSE OF THAT BASTARD, I'M GONNA RAIN HELL ON HIM." The two rubbed their head, "you didn't have to do that," Aether pouted. "Off you go, shoo shoo!" Kukki pushed them out of the room, "be safe!!" The door slammed on their face.

"You guys are so lucky," Albedo crossed his arms looking at them, "Just to be hit and scolded meanwhile I get a 3-hour lecture from them," shaking his head and then walks away.

"Leos?"

"Boo."

"Woahhh, scarryyy" Albedo rolled his eyes, "Let's go we have limited time." Leos suddenly opened a portal, "You can do that too?" Aether asked, "Every right-hand person has a special ability to do this, it's in our ritual." Leos shrugged, "Anyways the route for us to the destination might take days depending on how we are," he continued.

Meanwhile...

"Y/N dear, mind standing here?" Kukki smiled, Y/N followed what they said and stood under the stained glass, "Three quartz, three colors, three people..." Kukki furrowed their eyebrows, "Floating Celestia pixie, c'mere!" Paimon shook her head, "For the last time Paimon's name is Paimon!" She huffed, "and you look like the God I despise."

"Y/N stay there,"

"Pixie go in the middle,"

"N/N go beside the pixie."

"Purple, blue, red..."

"Midnight...A place? The time?" Kukki opened the map seeing a specific place, "Midnight Cavern? Or could it be–" Kukki grabbed the two kids, "Paimon follow us!" They ran downstairs and then turn into a corner, finally coming to a halt in front of a door. "The back garden...?" Slowly they pushed the door...

"No..." They slid down on the floor.

"Why is everything black?" Y/N looked around, N/N took a step into the garden but her shoes started to disintegrate. "Is it decaying?" N/N asked, looking around and noticing everything in the garden was black or slowly decaying.