𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝙞𝙨 𝙟𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜...

"I don't want to play with your toys

 "I don't want to play with your toys." Y/N glared at them, N/N and L/N slowly walked toward them. "Get your toys and that ginger away," N/N unsheathed her sword whilst L/N took out Everlasting Moonglow, "I may be a healer but that doesn't mean I can't kick ass." Kukki proudly smiled and straighten up (I'm still gay–), "You have your answer, we can settle this the nice way or hell's kitchen." Sandrone chuckled, finding humor at how the others reacted.

 "Well then, let the show begin." The ruin guard slowly turned and got ready for combat, "This isn't personal."

 "You have to get up old man." Leos poked Zhongli with his shoe, nudging him to get up after getting clapped by a geovishap. "I will have or–" Aether walked on his back going towards a shining light, "This is something..." Leos took a closer look after stepping on Zhongli. 

"Kyros here? Why would he be buried under 1200ft?" Zhongli finally got up and groaned from the pain, his eyes darting from the glowing quartz and to the entrance of the passage.

N/N swift dodge an incoming missile aimed at them whilst L/N slowly snuck up behind the Ruin Guard unsheathing a dagger from his thigh strap. Just as he was about to aim it to the crucial point, an arrow grazed him and he quickly pulled away hissing from the pain. 

"I would prefer if you don't go damaging my precious puppet," Sandrone readied her weapon aiming at Kukki, "and I would love if you could sleep so I can turn you into one of my puppets." Sandrone smiled and aimed at their neck without hesitation, Kukki realizing mid-second her move kicked Sandrone's stomach and dodge the incoming attack. 

"Number seven aren't you interesting? Lucky number is 7," They kicked her jaw hard. Knocking them out hearing a crack, Sandrone's jaw shattered by the impact, "Ouch, better not say any more stupid remarks or you won't be able to heal it." They chuckled and step on her head slowly leaning down. 

"You're pretty but I don't like bad girls who stormed into a private matter." Grabbing a fist full of hair they smacked her face once more into the ground, "Time to sleep," Sandrone tried staying awake fighting the urge to faint but fails.

"Incoming!" N/N shouts, Kukki narrowed their eyes at Childe who spawned a whale. "Fuck you and your mora bitch," They grabbed a vial from a pocket and threw it at the hydro mimic in the air, slowly the mimic turned into ice freezing the catastrophe that was bound to happen. "GET HIM!!" L/N shouts ordering the three to charge at the man. 

A synchronized attack was in action, Y/N aimed her bow towards Childe getting a charged shot on ready, N/N swiftly ran on the walls heading towards the Ginger that wasn't moving, and lastly, Kukki summoned quartz targeting the last harbinger standing. 

Childe chuckled, "Well time to go all out" He made a barrier and slowly transformed into his legacy form but then felt a sharp pain in his shoulder, "Better inform your master that I found an antidote to that delusion of yours." Kukki smirked and showed a dart with a vial attached, "Took me hundreds of years but I completed it," Childe grunted in pain.