𝙞𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨

It was nightfall, everyone had set up camps around the castle

It was nightfall, everyone had set up camps around the castle. Aether and Paimon were sharing a tent with Advra, they both had a nice small talk. "You have a sister too?!" Advra looked at Aether, who nodded. "She's the reason why I came here," Aether leaned back. "What happened if you don't mind me asking?" Aether sighed, "We're not from Teyvat, we travel between worlds and this unknown god came out of nowhere," He shook his head from the horrible memory, "Calling us trespassers and separating my sister and me." Advra pats his back in comfort. 

"Funny because my sister and I were separated too," Aether's eyes widen looking at the male beside him. "She was taken by the fatuis because of my family," He smiled sadly, "It was when I was eight years old, she was twelve." Aether looked at him pityingly.

Everyone was asleep, everyone except two people. Childe sighed, he was chained to a pole. "Is this really necessary?" Childe looked at Kukki who was looking at a map. "Don't make me put a cloth in your mouth." Still focused on the map, a shine from their strap alerted them. Kukki waved their hands and a portal appeared, Albedo stepped in with Iris. "Anything?" Albedo shook his head, "No trails or anything?" Iris now shook her head. "Even with my gadget no traces or sight of elemental traces" Kukki put their head on the table.

"There has to be a place where the last person is at," Albedo rubbed their back in comfort, "Do you remember anything?" Iris leaned on the wall, arms crossed. "Traveling different dimensions and timelines messed with my memory" Kukki looked at Childe. Suddenly she walked closer, Childe wasn't moving. "Oi ginger!" They called out, their sword drawn. Albedo walked closer too, only to realize. He's gone.

"Shitty fatuis," They ran out of the room seeing someone running. "OI, STOP RIGHT THERE!" Both Kukki and Albedo ran, "IRIS! WAKE EVERYONE UP!" She nodded and ran the other way. Summoning their catalyst, "Albedo hit them with your burst" Albedo nodded. A wall of quartz arises in front of the intruders, Albedo quickly hit them with his burst, critical damage has hit the intruder making them stop moving.

"Who the hell sent you?" Their eyes squinted at the intruder, "I'll never talk." The person smiled and then proceed to bite onto something, they stopped moving. "Suicidal maniacs, that's my thing." Kukki let go of their collar and walked back, Aether was now awake with everyone else looking at them, "Childe has escaped, something about this doesn't feel right," Aether raised his hand, "He said something about a new order from the Tsarista when we first met," Zhongli nodded, confirming what Aether said. 

"Okay, do any of you know a place? Zhongli maybe? Something about a room or time?" Zhongli crossed his hands and furrowed his eyebrows, "Zhongli! The contract?" Aether reminded the old folk who nodded, bringing forth the familiar contract. "Yes! Yes!" Kukki snatched the paper and walked over to the table, everyone followed shortly. Curios on what's making them excited, "Was it made from this nation?" Zhongli nodded.

"Every paper from Chalazías has a special trait," Bringing a light over the paper, something began to show. "Throne room, midnight, quartz, brother." Aether repeated the words, "ANOTHER PERSON? SERIOUSLY?!" Kukki proceeded to melt to the floor. Albedo, Aether, and Advra sweatdropped, "I'll deal the throne room, someone else finds the brother." Kukki walked out of the room, leaving everyone frozen. Slowly everyone looked at Zhongli, who tilted his head, "Brother?" That seemed to click something.