Chapter 7: When Living With A Dom •

My biggest mistake was not realizing what I'd gotten myself into when we added Remus to join the relationship, don't get me wrong, I don't regret anything, I just wish I'd been more prepared than I was.

Remus moved into the apartment with Sirius and I about 6 months after he joined the relationship, after the lease for his apartment ended.

While James and Lily had asked why, they didn't suspect much or at least they never said anything about it, we just told them it would be easier monetarily if we were all living together.

With the apartment being a 2 bedroom, it didn't seem unreasonable, no one would even question why the bed in the spare bedroom never looked slept in.... It's Remus..... They knew how tidy he was.

Now, most people who know him already know this but for those who don't, Remus has a serious addiction to chocolate!

He ALWAYS has it with him...... ALWAYS! He has stashes of it all over the apartment, including the spare room.

I don't know whether the one in the spare room is to go along with the 'just roommates' lie we told James and Lily or if he thinks he needs to hide it, but I digress.

These are the ones I know about...

- One in the kitchen/pantry
- One in BOTH bedrooms (one being in one of the nightstands in the bedroom we now all shared)
- One in the living room inside the drawer on the coffee table by the couch.

A few weeks after he moved in, it would finally dawn on me, I was now living with a dominant and a switch.

Sirius being the switch, which I'd already known....

There's never a dull moment, I can tell you that.

On this particular day, I decided I wanted to find out how much I could actually get away with.... I had decided to hide all the chocolate, which was not my best idea I'll admit.

Remus had already gone to work and Sirius, having gotten the inheritance from his Uncle Alphard after he passed away, didn't need to work at all.

At first he seemed curious as to why I kept walking back and forth between the kitchen and the bedroom.

He got up and started watching me, I was walking into the kitchen, grabbing 2 handfuls of the chocolate from the pantry and bringing them into the bedroom closet, yes, the one with the toys.

At first he was slightly confused but it soon turned into curiosity again

"What exactly are you doing with that Doll?" he asked trying not to smile

"I'm bringing the chocolate into the bedroom." I said as I grabbed 2 more handfuls

"I can see that, but why?"

"Come with me..."

He followed me into the bedroom, watching me pile it all in the closet.

"Doll, if you're trying to stage some sort of intervention, it's not going to work.... He'll just buy more." Sirius said, even more confused at this point.

"I'm not staging an intervention, I'm hiding it! He's gonna have to look for it if he wants it."

Sirius started laughing which made me stop and look up at him.

"What?" I asked

"Nothing, I just think you're gonna regret this." he said still laughing.

"Why exactly? He'll have to come in this specific closet, I think he can take a hint." I said, nodding to myself before heading back out of the room and down the hall to the spare room.