Chapter 14: What Happens Next? •

All Artwork in this chapter is by @UpTheHill on Instagram and Tumblr

After talking the next day, all 3 of us realized we had to move.

We didn't necessarily want to but our apartment had been compromised..... and Peter knew where we lived.

Thankfully Remus's boss was willing to let him work from home. Any and all paperwork that needed to be done was instead sent via owl instead of through a secretary.

The only down side to not having a new apartment as of yet.... Sirius was getting increasingly sexually frustrated.

This was do to the fact that we were still sleeping in James and Lily's living room, and while his frustration was cute to Remus and I, James just found it annoying.

James was starting to find Sirius's increasing number of make out sessions with not only me but Remus absolutely infuriating.

"Pads, I swear to Merlin.... If you kiss her one more time I'll hex you!" James threatened

Sirius just gave him a devious smile and walked away from me, which I didn't think much of in the moment.

After seeing James roll his eyes, I turned around and burst out laughing.....

"SIRIUS! Leave him alone, he's trying to work!" I was trying to chastise him but I was laughing, making it pointless

Remus, who'd just been walking to get a drink, was definitely caught of guard.

"I'm not complaining but I really don't think that's the solution to avoid Prongs hexing you" he said, still surprised.

"Merlin I can't wait until you find your own place to live!" James stated, sitting down on the couch and rolling his eyes again, I tried not to laugh again.

"I'm sorry Prongs, he's just frustrated...." I said with a slight smirk

"CLEARLY! I'd tell him to fuck one of you but he'd probably do it in front of me. I really don't want to have to bleach my eyes!"

"Don't tempt me...." Sirius said walking out of the living room

"He wouldn't do that Prongs... Right Pads?" I honestly didn't know the answer at this point, I'd never seen him this horny..... which says a lot!

"Again..... Don't tempt me." was all Sirius said

Remus, who'd finally gotten his drink and was working again spoke up

"He wouldn't and HE WON'T! He'd regret it!" Remus stated

From the kitchen I heard a devious laugh.

"Sounds kinky Moony! I might just do it now." Sirius replied

Remus looked up from his work and looked towards the kitchen, his eyes visibly growing darker.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Sirius making himself something to eat.