Bonus Chapter: The Honeymoon •

Lily insisted on planning our honeymoon, her statement to Sirius had apparently been something along the lines of "it's going to be romantic, whether you like it or not!"

He didn't really seem to care, as long as we had fun.

She planned for us to go to this Muggle resort on St. Lucia, it was beautiful! The room itself took my breath away.

It was on the beach, had its own pool, and a waterfall, the bed was amazing

It was on the beach, had its own pool, and a waterfall, the bed was amazing..... in more ways than one.

I hadn't known Lily had planned the honeymoon until after we got back home, so when I walked into the room I just looked back at Sirius in disbelief.

"You planned this? Without any help from anyone?"

He just looked at me for a second before saying something.

"We're on our honeymoon, and your main concern is who planned it? I think we need to reevaluate your priorities!"

Later that night, after dinner, I went into the bathroom to change into the lingerie I'd brought.

I'd specifically picked this out for our honeymoon

What I hadn't planned on, apparently Sirius was in a sharing mood

When I walked back out into the room, Sirius's eyes went darker.

He pushed me on the bed before looking down at me and saying "wait here", then he apparated with out saying anything else.

I had no idea where he'd gone.

I just flopped back on the bed, I was completely frustrated at this point.

When he came back, they both appeared in the other room facing away from me.

Apparently Sirius had expected me to not actually listen to him.

"I'm telling you Moony, I don't think this outfit was meant for me..." Sirius said, he sounded confused.

"Sirius, this is your HONEYMOON! I'm NOT supposed to be here!" Remus was irritated

"I get that, but I'm pretty sure she brought the wrong damned outfit and......" Sirius just let his sentence fade, he'd finally realized I was still on the bed.