Chapter 7

"You back off." Chase says pushing Chris towards me. I'm right behind Chris but I can see Chase too. I want to stop them both but I can't open my mouth to speak.

"This is my girlfriend we're talking about." Chris says. Chase furrows his eyebrows, making his green eyes darker. "This is my-," Chase stops.

Chris walks to me and help me up. "It's okay Princess. I'm here." Chase still stands in front of us like a statue and Chris walks up to him.

"Leave now." he says, looking at Chase, angry.

Chase quietly leaves the room, his head down and hands in his pockets, looking like a convict. Chris takes his bag on the floor and sets in beside my bed.  He then sits beside me and caresses my face.

"This has been a fun day huh?" he chuckles. I frown and he hugs me tight. "I'll never let you out of my sight anymore." he says.

I make a sound. "Pffft. Yeah right." I say. I smell fresh blood escaping my forehead and Chris smells it too. "Oh Princess. What did you do?" he asks, taking a small towel from his bag.

"I-I hit my head on the wall." I say. My throat makes a lump that makes me want to cry.

"Don't tell me you did that on purpose." he says chuckling. I didn't reply to that and force myself to stop my tears from flowing but I couldn't resist it.

"I did it on purpose!" I say as my tears burst out. "I did it because Chase pissed me off and I got detention for a week!" Chris throws the towel and comes to my bed to hug me.

"You should've come to me first! I waited for you for 2 hours and then you tell me this now?!"

"I didn't want you to know! You might leave me like the other guys who thinks their girlfriends are cheap and always getting into trouble!" I say standing up from my bed.

"I'm not like other guys Judy! They're complete assholes!" he says, throwing his hand up in the air like a mad hatter. "I'm just half-assed."he pauses.

I give him a smirk with a cuckoo sign. "Let's wash that forehead of yours." he says picking up the towel that fell earlier from the floor.

He opens the door beside my bed and washes the towel making it damp. He walks up to me, squeezing the towel to make the water go out and pats my forehead gently with it. He removes portions of my hair so that it won't get in the way.

He looks at me with his eyes glistening. "You know, I've always wanted to do this." 

"What do you mean?" I ask. I smiles at me. "You know, the part were I stood up for you and taking care of you." I smile at him. "You little asshole."

He gives a smirk, "I said I'm just half-assed." I give him an instant hug and his body warms mine. "Woah you're hot!" I squeal.

He laughes, "I'm only hot when I'm with you Princess." I push his and he shoves me. We lay down together on my bed playing.

We tickle each other and I squeal with laughter. I never imagined this scene. We never even played that much. But I was so sure that Chris and I will have a moment like this. Where we play alone, have fun, and love each other even more.

Chris stops tickling me and I stop too. "This is fun. Being your boyfriend." I push him and falls on the floor. "Ow!" he says laughing and rubbing his head.

I laugh too and lay on the bed with my back up. "I love you too Cowboy." I say and press my lips on his.

He stands up and jumps on my bed. I lean my head on his neck and he leans his head on mine. "I love you more Baby Girl." I look at him questioningly. "And where did you get that?" 

"It suits you better than Princess." he says. I blush and kiss him.

Chase's POV

"I love you more Baby Girl." I mimic from the outside, leaning on a wall just inches away from the broken door to Judy's room. It's not like they could hear me. 

I jog to my room and take a bottle of whiskey. I place the cap on my mouth and tilt it open. The whiskey runs down to my throat making it burn.

"Bullshit." I say to myself. "This is a shitload of bullshit crap." 

I lay on the bed and take another swig. "Aaaahhh fuck! Stinking alcohol!" I throw the bottle, making a loud cracking noise. 

I stand up, stumbling and lock the door. I don't want them to see me drunk like shit. I make a mess breaking the lamp and destroying the cupboard full of shit.

I lay myself on the bed and swivel my body. "Arrrgghhh!!!! My head fucking hurts!" 

I take another whiskey bottle and throw it on the floor. I bought a lot when I went to that convenient store. I hear a knock at the door.

"Chase?! Chase?! Open the fucking door!" Judy screams. The knocking turns into banging and I burry my head under the pillow. "Go away. I'm fine."

I hear more banging and I hear Christopher's voice adding to Judy's. "Chase! Chase! Get out from there! We can help you!"

I scream back at them. "I'm fucking fine! I don't need your help Christopher! I can solve my own problems!" The banging stops and I breathe for a moment.

A loud bang came and the door breaks. I see Christopher, with his foot in  the air. I bet he kicked that fucking door.

"Chase! You okay?!" he pants. Judy comes up to my bed, but I bury my face under the pillow. I feel her holding my hand but I pull it away.

She holds it again and pats at it. Christopher takes the broken pieces of glass and puts them inside a plastic bag.

"Shit." I mumble. "Of course it's shit. It's bleeding. It's your own fault for breaking whiskey glasses." she says, gripping my hand. The pain feels like shit but I can handle it. "I don't want your sympathy bitch." I say pulling my hand away again with an unfinished bandage hanging on it.

She stands up and leaves the room without another word. I hear footsteps walking up to me. "You know," Christopher says, "It's better if you accept the sympathy she had on you."

He takes a deep breath. "Be thankful that she forgave you for what you did to her earlier today. She even helped your wounded hand."

I scoff standing up from the bed. "Look here Christopher, I'm the fucking sherriff of this fucking town. I'm Chase fucking Summers okay?"

He nods and leaves without another word. How am I supposed to get privacy when my door's fucking broken? I lay down to sleep without bothering to fix the door. 

The night is cold. But my heart is colder. I feel alone just like I was small. But I don't care about the past anymore. This is me now, and I'm Chase fucking Summers. 

(A/N) ~*Author's Note~*

Here is chapter 7! I thought this would be challenging but it depends on your decision If it is. :P So here it is and I hope to get feedback if you don't like it! I accept criticism too! Please vote if possible. Just one click and also fan me and I'll fan you back! :)