Chapter 13

Chase's POV

"Judsy Pudsy!" he hollers.

"Ian?!" 

"Who's the fruitcake?" I ask as I cross my arms.

"Judy?" Christopher asks, his face almost in shock. Maybe he knows this guy.

Judy walks up to him. "What are you doing here?"

He laughs. "I got kicked out from the house again." He picks up his luggage and carries it inside the house. He sets his luggage on the floor and stretches his legs to the couch.

"Hey buster, that's my seat." I growl. I somehow want to kick this guy's ass. He's making me uncomfortable and there's something about him that bothers my mind.

"Not anymore. Finders keepers, losers weepers." he says, removing his shoes. "Oh and I can't even see your name on this couch so..."

Now this guy's making me mad. "Come here and I'll kick your motherfucking ass!" I walk up to him but a pair of hands grabs me by the waist. "N-no Chase! Ian's a neighbor and a friend!"

"I don't give a fuck Judy now move." I take a step forward but stronger arms pull me away from him. "Hey, Judy said stop right? Just leave him be." Christopher adds. The fruitcake smirks and I ball my fists.

"Hey, you look familiar. Have you been to Canada before?" The fruitcake asks, scratching his head.

Christopher ignores him and I chuckle, then Judy walks up to him. "Ian this is my boyfriend Chris, Chris this is my friend Ian."

 The fruitcake didn't stir. "B-boyfriend?" he stutters. I laugh. "You don't know?! I mean, you said you're like friends or something! She didn't tell you?"

"You didn't tell me?"

Judy rolls her eyes. "You were in Canada for Pete's sake! How am I supposed to tell you when you're busy with all your studies?"

He cocks his head to one side. "But, but-"

"I'm sorry Ian. We've been dating for four years now." she apologizes. Then we heard footsteps coming from upstairs.

"What's with the commotion here?" Mr. London interrupts. He's still wearing his night robe. "Uncle Lon!" the fruitcake shouts. "Uncle Lon?" I ask.

"Dad's name is James but Ian likes to call him Uncle Lon." Judy says. "But why Lon?" I ask back.

"It's because of the London, our last name. He got 'Lon' from 'London'. Get it now?" she says and I nod.

"Ian! What're you doing here?" Mr. London asks. 

The fruitcake stood up from the couch and approaches Mr. London. I then, throw myself to the couch. The fruitcake smiles at Mr. London. "I got kicked out."

"Again Ian? Oh and uh, Chase, please behave yourself infront of Ian."

I roll my eyes away from them. "Damn that fruitcake." I mumble. Everybody goes to the kitchen with the fruitcake and I hear tinkling of utensils.

"This cupcake is so delicious! Did you bake this Judsy?" I hear his voice.

"And since when did you start baking Judy?" Christopher asks, his voice echoes. "A year ago." she responds. 

I get up to see what's happening. "I know you. I think I saw you in Canada."

Christopher shakes his head. "I don't think so." He nodds and contiues eating. I go back to the couch and hop on it, and fell asleep.

Judy's POV

"Now listen Ian, you'll sleep in the couch okay? Chase is using the guestroom since he came back from-" I pause. 

"From????"

"Uh, nevermind. Just eat." I smile. I can't believe Ian's back. He's a childhood friend and he's like a brother to me. Ian whistles and I turn my head to him. He pulls his finger toward him and I move a bit closer.

He moves closer, "That boyfriend of yours," he whispers, "I saw him in Canada." I straighten my body and he pulls my shoulders down. "Really?"

"Yeah. We're in the same school." 

"Oh?" I add. "That's nice."

Ian finishes the last piece of the cupcake. "That was good Judy." 

"I'll do the dishes." Chris implies and I nod.

Ian winks. "Can I go to sleep now?" he yawns and stretches his hands up.  "Yeah sure. You must be tired." 

"Well duh." 

"Okay. Let me prepare the couch for you then. Even though it's just a couch." I go to the living room and see Chase sleeping on the couch. I walk up to him and shove him hard.

"Chase, wake up. Ian's going to sleep now." He won't budge and I slump on the floor. Then a thought comes in my mind.

"Ian, Chase fell asleep on the couch. Do you mind staying in the guestroom?" I ask. Ian walks up to me from the kitchen and holds out his hand.

I push my hand to him and he pulls me up. "Of course. I never really wanted to sleep on the couch anyway." I laugh and shake some dust off my shorts.

"Thanks. Anyway, let me prepare the room."

I go upstairs and open the door. The room is dusty and the bottles from two years ago are sti lying on the floor. I quickly get a broom from the bathroom and start sweeping.

A sudden chill goes to my spine and I hear the door creaking open. 

"Let me help you!"

"Gah! Ian you scared me!"

"Sorry. Here, let me mop the floor."

I laugh and we start our jobs. When we're done, Ian put a shoulder around me and I see Chris opening the door. "I'm done with the dishes." he says.

"Goodie!"

Chris looks at Ian's arm on my shoulder but he didn't frown. I didn't even budge. Ian's just a friend and Chris knows that. 

"Let's get your bags upstairs." I finally say. Ian just nods and removes his arm from my shoulders then he jogs downstairs. Chris walks out and I follow him.

"Here, let me help." Chris says to Ian, pulling his bag from the floor.

"Thanks." Ian replies.

Chase snores and we all laugh and put Ian's things inside while Chris and I go to my room and I fall into a deep sleep.

(A/N) ~*Author's Note*~

Thank goodness I'm through with this chapter! Sorry for the long wait since I'm not inspired but here it is! Another character in the story! Let's check things out after this chapter!