Chapter 11

"What are you gonna do now?" Ella asks, getting her books and putting them inside her bag without looking at me, but I pause for a minute.

"Die. Probably." I murmur.

"You're a bitch you know that?" She says, now looking at me. Her eyes swimming around the room, as if something smells funny.

"What did I do?" I ask, now smelling a weird smell coming from outside the window. I stand up and smell again making sure that I'm not crazy. Ella crosses her arms and furrows her eyebrows. Is it just me or is the school on fire?

ON FIRE?!

"Ella quick! Run!" We both run but Ella run back inside the classroom. "Foundation!" she screams and I run to get her back.

"Don't be stupid Ella!" I scream back at her, now inhaling the fumes and cough a bad cough. "Oh yes I'm stupid! Stupid for Mary Kay products!" She gets her foundation and I stretch out my hand for her to hold.

"Cover yourself with this!" I hand her my jacket and she covers her head while going out of the school. We were in the second floor and we know an easy way out.

"What the hell just happened in there?!" Ella throws her hand up in the air and complain instead of being nervous.

"Are there any fire extinguishers in this fucking school?! I paid fucking expensive money just to get to this fucking expensive school and shit! What's with the fucking security?!" Ella blabbers and blabbers. "This news is going to reach my dad!"

I roll my eyes at her. "Here we go again."

 "Are you guys alright?!" 

A familiar voice rushes through my ears. Turning back from Ella, I see Nick, Kevin and Joaquim. "Y-yeah." I stutter looking at my feet. "You okay Judy?" Joaquim asks.

His eyes look worried. Nick gives me his coat and I cover my body with it. Those boys are too hot for my eyes.

Chris is hotter of course. Ryan approaches us and suddenly kisses Ella.

Ella kisses him back, and with full control, Ryan hoists her body. She runs her fingers through his hair and he moves his palm up and down her back. Finally, Ryan breaks the kiss. 

"You okay baby?" he asks. Ella is taken aback and flushes. "Y-yeah. I'm okay." Ryan wraps his arm around her shoulders, giving her a bear hug.

Jealousy swarms around my body, wanting Chris' arms in my body. A phone call interrupts me and I take it from my pocket. I see dad's phone number and his name on it. I answer it directly.

"H-hello?" I stammer, wondering why he'd call. He rarely calls me unless a situation's up. I hear him sigh.

"We have a situation." his voice, stern.

I gulp, making my throat wet from the dryness.

"Chase is out." 

My heart thumps like a washing machine, wanting to leap for joy but I feel unsure about something I can't explain.

"But," he pauses. My hearts stops its hyper beat. "He went out alone. I can't find him." 

"D-dad?" My heart starts to palpitate. "I-I think," I pause.

"Speak up Judy, and be alert." his voice, more stern than before.

"I think I brushed into Chase earlier." I gulp. "I'm not sure if it was him though."