◇6◇

••• MARRIAGE •••

1 week later▪

"Nikkie, look at me"

"Yoongi! I cant do this! I cant hold the guilt o-of marrying s-somebody infront of my boyfriend!"

"Why cant you? Heyya nikkie.....calm down it's not like you gonna cheat or something."

"Its still pure sin!!!"

"Babe..... look at me, right in the eye. See....all relationships have ups and downs, and in that, both sides need to support.....its just temproray right?"

"Yeah....we are gonna divorce after 6 months."

"Exactly......it's not like your staying forever,just 6 months and we will Be off to OUR paradise.....dont worry."

"Yoongi, its easy for you to say.....but I dont know how to put it, I feel like I am being used,y'know....one man for 6 months, and then the next....it's just so- "

"GAWD! Stop nagging nick-nick....lets just get over it quickly. Then things will be just as you wish"

"Easy for you to say....but will you actually wait 6 months? Its a long time..."

"Dont worry about me.....its gonna be amazing after a few months.....just wait for me.."

"You just gotta wait"

"I will"

Nikkie's dress/hair/makeup and boquet

▪20 minutes later▪

I look straight ahead and my eys locked up Jungkook all dressed up in his black suit having a huge proud smile.(see chapter pic)

Both Right and left everyone was staring at me.

.....I spotted yoongi in the corner smiling widely at me....but I could tell he was hurt.

Numjoon came up to me and put my veil down to cover my face. He interlocked my arm with his and we slowly-steadily walked down the isel.
At the end of the isel Numjoon carefully took my Palm and handed it to jungkook who now took it.

We were now standing side by side to eachother with the preist a little away form jungkook.

The ritual was now begening. I looked straight ahead and found jin and numjoon sitting side by side having very warm smiles on their faces. Hobi was in front of joon showing me his 'thumbs up' as if everything was gonna be O. K. I spotted a few of my collage friends and yoongi in the corner. On the other side if the isel there were many people who I couldn't recognise. Probebely jungkook's family.

"Mister jungkook, repeat after me"

"I,Jeon jungkook," the priest started.

"I,Jeon jungkook" jungkook's repeated