◇8◇

Color Me Cold▪

Nikkie POV

The next morning I woke as the suns bright rays made it strikes on my sleepy face.

I fluttered my eyes open and sat up yawning...ahh, the last time I woke up without an annoying alarm was.....3 years ago, on graduation day.
I did have a pretty good sleep last night.

I noticed jungkook wasent beside me......welp, I don't even care.

I got out from the covers and made my way downstairs. I could hear shower/water running noises from the washroom downstairs, so I suppose he was in there.

I went my way back up to the washroom in our room and got ready for the airport.

Nikkie's uniform

Nikkie's uniform

My long 3inch heels clicked against the wooden floor as I went downstairs towards the kitchen. When I went in, jungkook was already cooking waffles...

Mm, yum! They smelled so good, I thought.
But- wasent I supposed to cook?

"Good moring nikkie" he wished
"G'morning" i replied

"Shouldnt I be cooking?" I questioned him.

"I thought about that, You can cook dinner, ill cook breakfast, and lunch in our respective canteens"

"Oh"
I really didnt want to continue the conversation with him. I don't want to get close to him. At the end, it's all gonna be over.........really soon.

I sat down for breakfast, and I have to admit, yes the waffles were burn a little bit, but they still tasted good. I silently had my breakfast and left the house while booking a cab.

Jungkook POV

AW DARN SHIT,  I BURNT THE WAFFELS.

They weren't totally burnt just a little , tinsy-winsy bit.
Eh, whatever.

I watched her back as she left the house.
Darn, was she looking like a whole course meal in her uniform? Hell yeah.

I packed up my brief case and I headed to work in dad's car.