◇7◇

A NEW HOME

Soon the party was over and Joon and I had a little chit chat.

"Nikkie, you grew up so quick, Look at you today, In such a shining dress all grown up. I still remeber the day I first held you, it was like yesterday. You were just like a soft tender petal of a flower. All pinky and gentle."

"You waited Your whole life to say that, didnt you."

"Haha, maybe I did, maybe I didn't?"

"Joon....what next...."

" Jungkook will take you to your new house that his parents have bought. Then the two of you will continue Your life.."

"When?"

"So eger? In about 5 minutes"

"Oh"

"Jin's calling, see ya around..."

"Bye....." I said and he left without another word.

IT suddenly hit me that Suga left before the ritual was even over. Darn shit.
I texted him..

amazing

..........amazing

I don't think so I will be able to sleep all night....

"Nikkie!" Somebody called out.
I lifted my head from the phone to see jungkook in a shiny silver car. He had rolled down the window and stuck his face out......

...........he looked different.

The moon was making his hair look all fluffy and glossy. His deep brown eyes were sparkling when they reflected on the street lights, and his dark black overcoat blended with night sky.

Apart from that his car looked different and expensive.

I picked up my white glitery dress and clicked-clacked my heels toward his car.

Some people were still at the party and joon&jin were included in it.

I got into the car & put my seatbelt. Jungkook was driving.