CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER 2

I go to a room with Padmé, after talking with the Queen and the Captain, I change clothes to more peasant clothes and Padme does my hair

I quickly get out of the room as we land and I go outside the ship with the Captain.

I see the Jedi, Jar Jar and R2-D2 walking and we run toward them, "Wait!" the Captain shouts. And the Jedi stops as we catch up with them. "Her Highness commands you to take her handmaiden with you. She wishes for her to observe the local..." The captain says to him.

"No more commands from Her Highness today, Captain. This spaceport is not going to be pleasant..." The Jedi says, "The Queen wishes it. She is curious about this planet." The captain insists

"This is not a good idea. Stay close to me." The Jedi agrees and nods and I follow them, not before getting a worried look from the Captain, that I ignore.

We get to a place with citizens around and I look at the settlements, it was different from Naboo and I had never been to other planet, it was exotic.

"...moisture farms for the most part, but also a few indigenous tribes and scavengers. The few spaceports like this one are havens for those who do not wish to be found..." Qui-Gon says as he told me his name and we walked down the street.

"...like us" I say to them and faintly hear Jar Jar talking behind.

We get to an area that is more surrounded and what looks to me bore shops, "We'll try one of the smaller dealers" Qui-Gon says and I follow him into a shop.

I stay next to him as We are greeted by a flying creature and I look around as Qui-Gon tells him what we need. The creature was speaking a different language that I didn't understand, but the Jedi did.

I see out the door when a boy enters the shop and he looks kind of my age, he's clothes are dirty, he talks to the creature in the same language and sit on the counter.

The Jedi and the creature walk out to where I supposed the ship parts are and I move around looking.

I can feel the stare of the boy follow my moves, but I try to ignore it, "Are you an angel?" I look at the boy when I hear his voice, "What?" I ask him and tilt my head

"An angel. I've heard the deep space pilots talk about them. They live on the Moons of Iego I think." He says and I smile and walk to where he is

"They are the most beautiful creatures in the universe. They are good and kind, and so pretty they make even the most hardened spice pirate cry." He continues ranting and I can't help but smile.

"I've never heard of angels, or any creature like it" I tell him, "You must be one... maybe you just don't know it" he tells me as he cleans a part. I let out a small chuckle, "You're a funny boy. How do you know so much?" I ask him.