CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER 2

"How are you feeling?" I look back at Padmé's hologram and smile, "I'm fine, I just want this to be over, and that the Senate doesn't vote for an army" I tell her and she shakes her head

I look around the room, holding my sweater close to my body, I see a flashy red light in the corner of the room, "Oh no, they didn't" I say and walk to the camara, "Cassie, what's wrong" I hear Padmé's voice and I grab a towel I had there and put it on top of the camara.

"They put camara's around my room" I tell Padmé getting to her, "That is absolutely unnecessary" I started rambling to her looking around for more camaras. But I see none.

"Cassie!" "What?" I turn around to Padmé, "They did it for your safety" she says and I shake my head, "Yeah? Well... it's a violation to my privacy" I tell her, and she sighs going to say something.

There's a knock in the door that doesn't let her continue, "Cassie?" I hear Anakin's voice form the door, "Cassi who is that?" Padmé asks but I shake my head, "One of the jedi's" I tell her simply, but she knows there's more.

The knocking continues but harder, "Cassie!" I hear Anakin voice louder, "I have to go answer that, I'll talk to you tomorrow" I tell Padmé, "Sleep well, Cassie" she says and I hang up.

"Geesh, calm down, I'm going" I say and go to the door, I open the door and see Anakin, "Ani? What is it?" I ask him, but he enters the room.

He looks around the room with his lightsaber on, he sees the camara covered and turns to me, "You covered the camara, why Cassie?" he asks and I sigh, "I do not agree that either of you were sent here, but as my protection the least thing I want is to still have privacy in my room" I tell him.

He stares at me and I stare back, till he looks back at the covered camara, "It for your safety, Cassie" he says and I sighed and looked at R2, "I can program Artoo to warn you if there's an intruder, but I don't want the camaras" I suggested.

"Besides, think of this idea as a way of catching who wants to kill me" I tell him and he frowns, "We are not using you as bait, Obi-wan wouldn't agree with it" he says after a while, and I shake my head.

"If you're scared of getting in trouble, just tell him it was my idea"

"Okay" he says and I nod, walking to Artoo, and kneel in front of him, "Done, he's programmed now" I turn to Anakin after a few minutes and he's right behind me.

I take a step back as he looks down at me, "Good" he says and I nod, "Now, it's getting late, and I would like to go to sleep" I tell him and he nods, "Right, milady" he says and goes back to the door.

I walk as he gets out and go to close the door, "And Anakin?" he turns around, "Yes?" "It was good to see you again" I smile to him and he smiles a bit, and I close my door.