CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER 3

The next day we walk to where the shop of the dealer was and I follow Qui-Gon, as he makes move to get inside, I stop him

"Are you sure about this?" I ask him and he looks at me, "Trusting our fate to a boy we hardly know?. The Queen will not approve" I tell him. "The Queen doesn't need to know" he tells me and goes into the shop.

I scoff and frown at him and he smirks "Well, I don't approve" I say and sit on a box that is by the entrance.

I wait till they are done, and when he comes back we go back to Anakin's house.

I am outside with him and help him with giving him parts of the Podrace. I see some kids come but I ignore it, wanting to get over with these and get back to the ship, to go back to Naboo.

I stay back as Qui-Gon comes and tells Anakin to do a test run, I look at Anakin get on the Pod and then look at Jar-Jar, he hasn't moved. I frown and see his hand stuck. I move to him and grab his hand as he continues saying things.

I pull his hand that is stuck and it gets out, "Thank you" he says and I shake my head and move to where I was before, now next to Artoo and 3PO.

The engines work and the pod powers up, I smile as Anakin shouts, 'It's working' all over again.

*****

At sunrise when I wake up I go out the house and look around, I notice Anakin's friend, Kitster, coming on top of an Eopie, with another one behind him. I go back to the house and to Anakin's room.

I see him asleep in his bed, he looks calm from when he's awake, he looks vulnerable, I sigh and walk to him, I poke his cheek and he wakes up confused as he sees me, he yawns.

"You were in my dreams... you were leading a huge army into battle" he tells me and I frown tilting my head, "I hope not; I hate fighting." I tell him and move back, "Your mother wants you to come in and clean up. We have to leave soon" I tell him.

He gets up from his bed and looks at Kitster that arrived, "Hook 'em up, Kitster" he says and turns to me, "I won't be long. Where's Qui-Gon?" he asks me and I sigh, "He and Jar-Jar left already. They're with Watto at the arena" I answer him and go out of his room.

Soon enough we get to the arena where the race is going to be and I was riding and Eopie behind Anakin, I smile to him as we get there and Watto comes to us and tells Anakin something in huttese.

"What did he mean by that?" Anakin asks Qui-Gon as Watto goes and he comes to us, "I'll tell you later" he says.

I get down from the Eopie and land next to Anakin and Kitster, "This is so wizard, Ani. I'm sure you'll do it this time" Kitster tells him, and I look at them, "Do what?" I ask them, "Finish the race, of course!" Kitster tell me, and I feel my heart jump.