CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER 6

I walk down the plaza on Theed, close to the main entrance of the palace, and I stop by a building, in my left there are tanks and droids armies

I walk down the plaza on Theed, close to the main entrance of the palace, and I stop by a building, in my left there are tanks and droids armies. I point with the small red laser light to where the Captain is and signal to him.

He signals back with a blue laser light and I turn around to look at Qui-Gon, Obi-wan and Anakin that came with me, "Once we get inside, Ani, you find a safe place to hide and stay there." Qui-Gon tells Anakin "Sure." He says "And stay there!" Qui-Gon tells him again.

I look at the speeder with a small tanks that is ours and it shots the tanks that are in front of us, I cover myself and when it's over and the droids are focused on them we move to the main hanger.

Droids notice us and starts shooting, I pull out my blaster and shot them back as the Jedi's deflect their shots.

I open the gate of the hangar and walk in behind the Jedi's, I shot at the droids in front of us and signal to my pilots, "Get to you ships!" I tell them and they run to their ships.

I walk in between the jedi's as we make our way and continue shooting at the droids. When we finish with the droids and all the pilots are gone; Captain Panaka comes to me with Eirtae, and Sabé still as my decoy and I turn to him.

"My guess is the Viceroy is in the throne room" I tell him and then look at Qui-Gon, "I agree" he says, "Red group! Blue group! Everybody this way" Captain Panaka says and we start moving, back to where we entered.

I walk behind him and stop next to him, when the gate opens and there stands a red with black man, "We'll handle this" I hear the Jedi say and I turn to my left, "We'll take the long way" I say and start running guiding the group.

I guide them to another entrance by the back and suddenly destroyers came to us and started shooting, I quickly moved to take cover but a ship was next to me so I had to try to evade the shots and get to a wall to cover.

I take cover and start shooting at the destroyers, but it didn't affect them as they had shields.

I take cover when they hit where I am, and then I turn back to shot at them but I see a ship shooting at the destroyers, managing to destroy them, I see the ship and faintly see Anakin, but I quickly focus and turn to my group.

"Let's go" I say and go to the entrance of the hallway in the palace.

I run down the hallway as the gate opens and soon we get to the stairs leading to the room, and droids are guarding them, I start shooting at them and they shot back and I continue while taking cover.

"We don't have time for this, Captain" I tell him as he is behind me, and looks at him and the other behind, and turn back around to continue shooting at the droids.

Captain Panaka proceed to shoot at a window breaking it, and I look at it, "Go!" he says and I run to the window, "Ascension guns!" he says and I pull out mine and get out the window.