Chapter 15

Maya had smiled as she had looked at the date on the calendar as she was now 15 weeks pregnant blowing her mind. College had already started and as Maya went further into it she could see how it would end with everything she was going through. She heard the door opening as she saw how Josh came in smiling as she had looked at him.

"Hey how was your day?" Maya asked as Josh smiled.

"Good. Really good. How are you and the baby?" Josh asked as Maya had smiled.

"We both are good. It's so crazy how life works huh? I'm 15 weeks pregnant. Still we haven't told anyone or decided on the gender," Maya said.

"Goodness knows how Cory and Topanga did it. They were also teen parents yet it came easy to them," Josh said.

"They were married, Love. We are just engaged," Maya said.

"What do you want to do then?" Josh asked wrapping his arms around Maya's waist.

"Um... We definitely should tell your family very soon. I'm nearly 16 weeks and then we won't have much to hide," Maya said.

"Do you want to know what you're having?" Josh asked as Maya had nodded.

"Definitely," Maya said.

"Let's find out the gender at your 16 week appointment and then tell everyone like that," Josh said.

"Sounds like a plan," Maya said as she gave Josh a soft kiss.