Chapter 4

Maya smiles as she sees how a car pulls up at Topanga's immediately getting excited to see her best friend again.
Riley runs through the bakery immediately to her best friend giving her a hug.

"Good grief, Riles. Missed me?" Maya asked.
"I was so worried. How are you? You okay after the kidnapping?" Riley asked and Maya rolled her eyes.
"Which happened almost two years ago. I'm fine," Maya said as she saw how Auggie ran to Josh.
"Yeah. Looks like this is going to be a huge adventure for everyone. How are ya, Buddy?" Josh asked.
"I'm good."
"He should be," Cory said as he walked with a daughter in his hands as Topanga followed with a son.

"My gosh. They got so big. The last photo you guys send me they were still little," Maya said.
"They are over 14 months, Maya. Of course they would be big. Wanna go to Aunt Maya, CJ?" Topanga said as she looked at her son.

While going to London last year for Christmas Maya had gotten to see a climpse of the twins but not a whole lot.
She moves forward immediately taking CJ in her arms as he wasn't even a tiny bit afraid of her.

"Yeah, Bud? You grew up so fast," Maya said smiling.
"Hey, Cor. And who do we have here? This can't be Eleanor Matthews," Josh said taking his niece from his brother.
"It actually is," Cory said as they finally took a breathe seeing that everything went well.
"Where is your mom?" Topanga asked and Maya shrugged her shoulders.