Chapter 21

Maya had looked at the situation she was staring in the eye. She had found out that nothing was happening like she wanted it to. Making Jasmine and Lucas godparents caused a lot of fighting to take place and suddenly Maya is also wondering if she made the right decision.

"Gorgeous," Josh said as Maya looked at her fiance.

"I got a call from Lucas. He says he doesn't want to role of godfather. He appreciates it, but..."

"Riley is giving him too much trouble. We knew that would happen. We just knew it, didn't we?" Maya asked as Josh had exhaled.

Maya did know and tried to warn Josh when all of it had happened that trouble would come. And now they were sitting with a lot more trouble than they had originally wanted.

"And let me guess, Jasmine says Riley is giving her too much trouble as well," Maya said as Josh had exhaled deeply.

"I'm so sorry, Maya. If I knew what kind of trouble this would cause, I..."

"You meant good with suggesting Lucas as her godfather. It's a pity that it won't work out. What about Andrew? He's always been a good option for godfather," Maya said.

"Guess we can give him a shot. He has done a lot with getting us together. And I don't know if you remember this, but he actually helped a lot with finding you when you were kidnapped. Andrew actually remembered the address when I couldn't and he even did a lot afterwards," Josh said as Maya had nodded.

"And to say the truth, having my best friend as her godmother sounds right," Maya said as Josh smiled.

"Want to ask them then?" Josh asked as Maya had nodded.

"Yeah, let's go and do that," Maya said.