Electrostimulation

Riley's POV

Public scenes are very important in Checkmate. We're not like other BDSM Clubs where you can suck a dick on the dance floor or get dragged into a scene just because you walked past them in the hallway. We have plenty of rooms throughout the building where you can suck as many dicks as you want and where you can watch as many people have sex as you want, as long they consented of course, but public scening only ever happen on Sunday nights, on market days or if we have a ball. The dominant or dominants are usually chosen by Master Julian oftentimes after expressing their desire to be a part of it and the submissive or submissive's are then chosen by them. It's honestly seen as a huge thing to be asked to scene especially if it's by a dominant you've got the hots for.

The scenes vary from role-playing to demonstrations to straight up just sex. To me, it is almost a right of passage as a submissive. It's not something everyone has to do especially if they're not comfortable with it but nearly everyone in my friend group has done it everyone except Daichi, Tyler, Tommy and Elliot that is. Even Charlie has done it though that was only a demonstration of training methods but it was done in public nonetheless. Ro and Oliver, Gio and Calli and Matty and Jordan have all done public three or foursomes together with one or two dominants while the others have done mainly solo sessions. Tonight, however, it was my turn and I was going to be scening with Master Thomas. I need to pick up some throat numbing spray. It's going to be a long night but bring it on. I'm so excited.

Super Secret Club Group Chat

Riley
Hey if anyone is free tonight and you want some fun I'm scening with Master Thomas in the red room.

Wifey4lifey🔐
Master and I will be there.

TheAbsoluteBest
@Babysub👶🏼 oh my god we are going!

Giovanni
I'm working damn it 😩😩

Fuckmegio
I'm working in the main room 😞

OneLegOneBraincell
Ohhh yes, have fun!! I'll probably be there!

Fuckmegio
Alex hun check the rota.

(30 seconds later)

OneLegOneBraincell
I'll definitely be there. I'm working in the red room 😝

Babysub👶🏼
Replying to @TheAbsoluteBest
We do! We'll be there Riley!

Bimbo
I'll be there!

Analbeads
Me too! Oh my god you two scening is my favourite thing.

TheAbsoluteBest
Replying to @analbeads
Literally! Oh my god right! It's so hot. What type of scene are you doing?

Riley
Yay can't wait! I think it'll be sadomasochism stuff.

TheAbsoluteBest
You're with Master Thomas of course it will be sadomasochism stuff 😂

Riley
True though 😂. Depends how stressed out he is.

Ibaggedabouncer
Have fun! I can't make it 😞

Oli
I'm so sorry I'm in really early on Monday. Next time though!

Rowboat🚣🏻‍♀️
I'll definitely come next time!

OneLegOneBraincell
I'll film it for you @rowboat🚣🏻‍♀️ 😉😉

Rowboat🚣🏻‍♀️
Sexy 😏

TheAbsoluteBest
I want a copy

Fuckmegio
PSA to @babysub👶🏼 ignore them all they're just horny idiots. We don't actually film the public scenes. There is no recording of any kind. Personal scenes can be recorded if both parties are willing but that's rare in the Club tbh.