Secret Santa

"This way! She should be around here somewhere," Cat had hold of my hand and was dragging me towards one of the side rooms. Just as we were about to knock on a door I heard a voice coming from across the room. "What perfect timing. I was just looking for you." Coming towards us was a beautiful tanned woman with sleek black hair, she had two girls, the same two from the market day, walking on either side of her.

"Mistress!" The girls all called over excitedly.

"Hello beautiful girls, how are you enjoying the convention so far."

"We love it. We especially loved the Shibari demonstration," Cat smiled taking my hand again. The girls had dragged me away from the group to take me to Mistress Renee.

"As did I. It was fascinating. I've got some new ideas for my girls," she took each girl by the chin. I wondered if she was with them both. "Now Elliot, if you could follow me, please. I want to talk to you," she held out her hand and I nervously stepped forward. "Good boy," she led me into the side rooms.

"How did the demonstration go for you?" She asked.

"It went amazingly, ma'am. I really enjoyed it."

"I'm so glad. You looked like you were enjoying it." We spoke a little more in-depth about my experience. "I was intrigued when Janus told me that he had a completely new model, for demonstrations he usually uses the same few people but of course, that meant there was something special about you. I mean look at my girls, they've taken a shine to you that's for sure." As our conversation drew to a natural close she then offered me a gift card to a really nice restaurant in the centre. "Just a small token of appreciation for being part of my convention."

"Oh no ma'am I couldn't accept it, I do really appreciate it but I was so happy to even be given the opportunity to be a part of it."

"Truly an angel, please I insist, it's only a small token of my gratitude," now I knew there was no point in attempting to argue with a dominant especially not about something as silly as this. "Thank you, mistress." Her acrylic nail raised my chin and she looked me over before smiling.

"You're very welcome."

As I went back to my friends outside the room there was now a small group which included Tommy, Sim and Adam. The mistress locked eyes on the two girls who stood quietly. "Come now, we must make sure everything is going smoothly," the two rushed to the woman's side. "Enjoy the rest of the convention," She smiled at everyone else before turning and walking in a different direction.

"Those two girls are they?" I asked once she had left.

"Carly and Alexa. They're Mistress Renee's live-in submissives," Ray told me.

"Oh, does that mean they're together?"

"Erm yes and no, they're sworn to her in a contract and they serve her and only her but they're not like dating."

"It's kind of confusing to still wrap my head around," I admitted.

"It really is confusing, relationships and contracts have a very see-through line between them because you can be in a relationship but not a contract, a contract but not a relationship-" Ray was interrupted by Sim.

"Or you could be Robin who doesn't have a contract or a relationship but only scenes with one Dom and each of them are basically sworn to each other." We all laughed.

"Ouch, that sounds painful, poor guy." Cat pouted.

"Well, Christmas is coming up," Adam shrugged.

"Wait what do you mean by that?"

"That's always a good time to ask someone out is all I'm saying."

"Hmmm," Tommy looked at his boyfriend. "I think you know something." Adam raised an eyebrow.