Melee

Lisa's POV

Anger is all over me and all I could see is red as the three of us  were on our way to MAC Store.

Jennie keeps on appeasing me but it will not work on me this time. Truthfully speaking, I want to break something. I am really feeling the urged to do that. But I just can't do it, not in a public area.

Instead of trying to break things, I kept quiet. I kept walking straight as we reached MAC Store.

We saw her friend, Chaeryeong. She asked who I was. And so, I moved forward and bowed to introduced myself. I told her I am Jennie's close friend. Yeah. Just a close friend. I didn't understand why I said that but what the hell, I am so angry right now so my mind isn't working properly.

As soon as those two siblings walked away from us, I also left without waiting for Jennie. She followed me and tried appeasing me again but I can't hear anything she's saying because my mind is really furious at the moment.

I dropped her off to the entrance gate. She said "I love you" to me but I just ignored it. She wan then pulled out from my car by Chaeyoung.

The next thing I did is just to drive off, not minding how fast am I going until I reached my office

Jisoo and I just arrived almost at the same time. I went in first and walked straight to my office. The thought that Ryujin and Jennie kissed kept floating on my mind. I was so angry and not in my proper thinking that I punched the mirror posted in my wall with my right hand. And the next thing I know, there's blood dripping from my hand. So much blood. And I can do nothing but just looked at it.

Suddenly, I heard someone knocked on my door.

"Lisa-ya, can I come in?" It was Jisoo. I didn't answer. I I can hear myself breathing heavily. Jisoo opened the door and was shocked with the scattered glasses in my office. She saw blood dripping from my hand.

"Omo!! Yah, Manoban! What happened?! What did you do?! You're injured! Oh my god! Blood!! So much bloooood!" She screamed and panicked. I didn't move, not even an inch. Jisoo went out and came back holding a first aid kit.

"Sit down, Manoban. Let me clean your wound." She said as she guided me to sit on the sofa located at the corner of my office. I didn't do anything. I just let her dragged me because my mind is still not working. A furious expression is pasted on my face and a fierce aura surrounds me.

"Aish. You had a deep cut here, Lali. I think you should see a doctor, Lisa-ya." She said again to me. Still, no response from me.

"Lisa? Lisa Manobaaaaan!!" She shouted.

"Huh? What?" Her shouting brought me back to my trance.

"Pfff. Aish. Wait here. I will go get a clean cloth so I can roll it in your hand to help stop the bleeding." She said and went out.

My phone rang. I checked it. I had 5 missed calls and 4 messages. I took it with my left hand and checked it. It all came from Jennie. 

From: Nini♥

BABY... Are you still mad? 😔 Please answer my call. Talk to me please. 😔
I love you.

I read another text from her.

From: Nini♥

Lili 😭 Baby, please don't ignore me. You know I can't stand it. Pleeeaaassseee. 
I love you. Please. 

Again another text.

From: Nini♥

Lili, please. I can't concentrate on my work right now. I know you're mad. I'm sorry, please.
I love you, my Lili. 😢