Let's Talk

Author's Note:

Look at that! A triple update! Hahaha. I hope you guys liked it! Thank you for adding this story to your reading list and for all the upvotes! 🥰

______________________________________________

Author's POV

Lisa's tone sent chills to Jennie's spine.

"Baby.." Jennie said.

"What do you want?" Lisa answered with her cold tone.

"Please stop that Lili.." Jennie said with shaking voice.

"Stop what?! Talking to you? Okay. Bye." Lisa answered with annoyance

"No! Wait! Please don't hang-up.." Jennie answered trying to hold her tears.

Lisa sighed. She knows Jennie is already sobbing on the other line.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm really sorry. I hurt you. I know. Please forgive me."

"Jennie...."

"Please don't be like that, Lili. Don't talk to me like that."

"What do you mean?"

"Please call me Nini or princess or babe. Don't call me with a tone like that. Please. It makes me feel like I'm losing you. I know it's my fault baby but please. Don't leave me. Please forgive. I love you! I love you! I don't want to lose you. I'm sorry. Mianhe!"

Jennie cannot hold her tears anymore and started to cry.

Lisa felt that her heart is being torn apart.

"Babe, please stop crying."

"I'm sorry, Lili. I'm sorry. Please don't leave me."

"Baby, I'm not going to leave you, okay? I'm not going anywhere. I am just here. With you. Always am and always will be. So please baby, please stop crying. It hurts me when you're like that. I want my happy princess back. Please?"

"I'm sorry, Lili. I hurt you. I caused you pain." Jennie continue to sob.

"Yes, that's true but it's okay babe. The moment I started loving you, I already gave you the right to hurt me, to bring pain to me. But it's all okay because as long as you love me and you're with me, I can overcome all those hurt and pain. That is all because I love you. So please stop crying babe."

"I'm really sorry baby. Just always remember that I love you. I really do."

"I know babe. I know. I'm not going to ask anymore what happened to you last night since it looked like you did not want to tell me when we were on the phone last night but please Nini, please don't keep hurting me. I'm also human babe. I can be fragile too. I may break. I'm not a superhero. I'm just Lisa who loves you Jennie. So please babe. Please."

"I won't baby. I'll be better. I promise. I'm sorry baby. I love you. I miss you."

"I miss you too babe. I'll be home soon. I promise."

"Really babe?!"

"Yes babe. You should rest now, okay? I love you so much babe. I'll see you soon. I love you!"

"Can't wait to see you baby. I love you too. Bye babe."

"Bye babe. Mwuah!

With that, Jennie felt happy again, and thankful that Lisa really loves her.