Celebration

Author's POV

Later that night

Jennie is now getting ready for the dinner with the ChaeSoo couple. She decided to wear a beautiful pink dress since she obviously love the color and the ChaeSoo couple said to that the restaurant is quite classy so she needs to dress for it.

 She decided to wear a beautiful pink dress since she obviously love the color and the ChaeSoo couple said to that the restaurant is quite classy so she needs to dress for it

Jennie's POV

I'm all set for the dinner tonight. I am just waiting for ChaeSoo couple to pick me up. Earlier today, I told Jisoo to just send me the address of the restaurant so I can drive myself there but she said that she can't let me because it's dangerous since it's my birthday.

Flashback (Italics for Jennie and Bold for Jisoo)

"Hi, Chu!"

"Oh, Jendeukie! Why did you call?"

"I was wondering if you could just send to me the address for tonight's dinner so that you don't have to pick me up. I could drive myself there."

"Anio, Mandu. Chaeyoung and I will pick you up. It's Lisa's order."

"Lisa?"

"Yes. She told me this morning to not let you go out alone because it's dangerous since it's your birthday. She said about something being accident-prone when it's someone's birthday."

How can you be so thoughtful, Lili.

"But.."

"No buts, Mandu. I'm sure your ever overprotective girlfriend will definitely fire me, and then kill me if something happens to you. So, I'm going to pick you up. Arasso?"

I just laughed at her statement.

"Arasso. I'll see the both of you later then. Bye Chu and thanks for the surprise earlier."

"Okay. Bye, Jendeuk. And like we said, don't thank us yet."

And with that, Chu hung up. What does she mean by that?

End of Flashback

After that, I received a message from Chaeng saying that they are already in front of my house. I quickly went out and greeted them. Both of them are also dressed up for the night. I guess it's really a classy place.

"Happy Birthday, Jen!" Chaeng greeted me and hugged me.

"Thanks, Chaeng!" I hugged her back.

"Happy Birthday!" It's now Jisoo's turn to greet me and kiss me on my cheeks.

"Thank you." I smiled at her.

"So shall we go now?" She asked.

"Sure. Let's go." I answered.

AUTHOR's POV

Jisoo drove the three of them to a classy place to celebrate Jennie's birthday.

After half an hour of driving, they arrived to the place. Jennie went out and was surprised with the place they are in. Totally surprised.

 Totally surprised

"Let's go." Chaeyoung said to her.

The ChaeSoo couple guided the still amazed Jennie towards the place.

One by one, Jennie saw her friends and relatives and they hugged her and greeted her a happy birthday. She still can't believe that this surprise was for her.

Then suddenly, someone started playing the piano. Jennie recognized the music as Yiruma's "It's your day." piece.

She slowly walks towards the piano as the music continues to calm her down but her heart is beating rapidly. The closer she gets to the piano, the faster her heart beats.

And little by little, she is starting to see the person playing the piano. Jennie stood there frozenly until the person playing the piano finished the song.

The person looked at Jennie after playing the song and stood up with a bouquet of red roses on her hand and walked towards Jennie.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABE." The person said to her.

____________________________________________________

Author's Note:

How are you doing? 😊