Chapter 5

"Krista!" I heard Ymir outside the room. "Ymir." I said quietly. The door busted open and I heard Ymir run over to me. She untied my hands and took off the blindfold, "Oh God Princess..." Ymir kissed me gently and picked me up bridle. I quietly watched as she ran with me out of the building. There were multiple dead bodies scattered around the mansion. I looked up at Ymir as she crawled into a large car with me still in her arms. My eyes were closing slowly, it was getting darker.

"Krista!"

Ymir's POV

I looked down at Krista to see her eyes close, "Krista!" I held her close as tears fell down my face, "Guys, drive faster!" I yelled. 'Krista, please don't leave me. I know this is all my fault, but i can't lose you.' she was still breathing luckily. Annie and Sasha got in another car and left before I found Krista, they're probably already at the hospital.

"We contacted Krista's parents."

*Hospital*

Once we got to the hospital, they took Krista straight to the ER. I went to the waiting room to be greeted by a yelling father, Krista's father. We speed walked up to me, glaring fiery daggers, "You took my only daughter to your turf war! My baby girl is in surgery because of your bad decision! I don't know what my baby girl sees in you, but you have no responsibility whatsoever! Never go near my-"

"Sir," I had my head down with my hood up and my hair covering my face with tears running down it. I lifted my head to the man. He stopped talking and immediately calmed down, "I didn't want to take your daughter to where I grew up. It was her idea to go, if you don't believe me, then don't. I love your daughter very much, too much. I didn't protect her like i should have, I took my eyes off of her for 4 minutes and she disappeared. I'm sorry I got your daughter hurt.

"We've been together for a year and a half, tomorrow is our anniversary. We didn't have anything planned, we were going to watch a movie and eat popcorn. If you ask me why she's still with me...I wouldn't know the answer. I take full responsibility for her getting hurt, for her hospital bills, and all medication. I want her to be okay no matter what." He was speechless. I walked past him and sat down by Krista's mom.

I wrapped my arms around her, "I'm sorry, I'm truly sorry." Mrs. Reiss looked up at me in the hug, "Krista told me everything. She told me you two were going downtown and if anything happened we're to not freak out because you would save her no matter what." I blushed and chuckled, "That sounds like Krista." She laughed with me. I saw Annie walk out of the bathroom and she came straight over to me.

I stood up and hugged her, "How you holding up?" I asked her. She looked as if she's been crying, "I've been better. I thought Dad's yelling was hurtful. Sasha's dad is something else. What about you? Have you hear anything?"

"No, I just got here, then was yelled at." I said sitting down back beside Mrs. Reiss. "I'm surprised-"

"What did you two do now?" Dad walked to us, anger plastered on his face. Mr. Reiss stood up and stuck his hand out for Dad to shake. Dad grasped his hand, but didn't say anything. He turned back to us, "What did you do?"

"It was a turf war." Annie said not wanting any wrath from Dad. He looked at me, "Did you start this?" I looked away from him as I covered my lower region, "No."

"Why do you guys always lie?" He said getting angrier by the second. "They didn't start anything." I saw Mr. Reiss speak in my favor. He looked at me and winked, "My name is Travis Reiss, correctional discipline officer." He pulled out his badge and showed Dad. Dad calmed down, "You say my child didn't do this?"

"She did not. It was my daughter's idea to go downtown. So, I don't think you should blame your daughter."

"You can't tell me how to rai-" Annie stood up and covered Dad's mouth, "Sorry." Annie said quietly. After hours of waiting and watching Dads glare at each other, a doctor came over to us, "Reiss family." We all stood up and the doctor flipped through his clipboard, "Krista will be fine, she's had a lot of electrical damage to her body. The electricity will make her have small, temporary short muscle spasms. She's been awake for a couple minutes and is still tired so don't ask a lot of questions. We can go see her, follow me."

We followed the doctor to a room close to the entrance, room 147. We walked into the room, but Krista's parents hugged her first. Once they moved Krista threw her arms up, "Ymir." She said in a faint voice. I smirked and hugged her, "Hey Princess." She didn't want to let her go, neither did I, but I started to feel uncomfortable hugging in front of everyone. I let her go before she was ready. She pouted a bit, but them smiled and reached for my hands. She grasped her small hands around mine, "Thank you for saving me, Ymir."

"I smirked and blushed a bit, "You're welcome Princess." Krista yawned and let go of my hands to cover her mouth. "Would you like us to-"

"You! You hit Ymir!" Krista said pointing to Dad. Mr. Reiss whipped his head to Dad. "You-" I stopped Krista, "Stop!" I whisper yelled to her. She looked at me confused and a little sad. "What is he talking about?" I looked at him nervously, "She's probably still high off of the medication." It was a close one that Mr. Reiss put the accusation aside. If he would have arrested him, Mikasa would have been livid. Mikasa loves Dad with all her heart and if anything bad happens to him...all hell would break loose. Mikasa loves Dad to the highest part of the Heavens. She has no clue what he's done me and Annie's whole life.

Krista's POV

I noticed that there was a small amount of blood on the bed, but I didn't make much of it. I looked at everyone to make sure they were okay. I saw Ymir wobbling a bit as she was turning a little pale, "Ymir?" I put my hand out to grab her arm just in case she fell. She did fall and onto me. I looked at Annie worried and confused, "Annie help." Annie came over to me and pulled Ymir up by her sides and stomach. Ymir was leaning on Annie as I checked Ymir. Annie looked at her hands that were now covered in blood. The blood on Ymir must have just seeped through her gray hoodie.

"Get a doctor, hurry," Ymir was fully unconscious and limp in Annie's arms. Dad went to the hallway and yelled for someone to help us, not even ten seconds later a nurse came in. She saw the situation and ran to get a wheelchair. She came back and put Ymir in the wheelchair, she wheeled her out of the room with other medical officials.