The Beginning Of The End

So as you probably know...Zayn has left One Direction

I can't believe it either,The last concert he sang at he was crying because he knew that this wasn't going to be his life anymore.Actually they were all crying.

I respect Zayn and his decisions so much,he has been suffering from severe stress for months now so hopefully he'll be able to get the care he needs.

The boys signed a 5 year contract that they'd stay together and these 5 years are almost over....

The statement that was posted today on the official One Direction facebook said that the boys were working on their 5th album.But there won't be any One Direction without Zayn.I know that the spotlight and the rumors get to him,he just can't take it anymore.

He want's to live a normal life like anyother 22 year old.And maybe one day he might change his mind and go back to the boys,if they'll still be together.

But don't you realize that this might be the end.They signed for 5 years and those years have passed so fast.What if they deside to brake up after the tour.

What if the 5th album would be filled with unreleased music from the boys,Harry said that they had alot of songs that they had recorded but never showed anyone.

What if this is The Beginning Of The End?