Chapter 32

I had to rewrite so much of this chapter because somehow it didn't save so i'm sorry if it sucks.

•Emma•

"Thought you'd never see me again?"April laughed with her well known evil laugh,What is she doing here,she moved away.

"What are you doing here?"Harry asked.His face full of anger. "Well,i just moved here again and my friend asked me to be his date for prom"She smirks at us

"But i see you two are finally in a relationship"She placed her hands on her hips.

Harry put his arm around my waist and pulled me to him,away from April. "Oh,you're protected over her,why weren't you protective over me"She joked and smirked at Harry.

"Because i like her,i never liked you"Harry spat at her.I turn around in his hold and place my hand on his chest to calm him down.

"Aren't you going to say something"April smirked at me.I just stay frozen in harry's arms with my face in Harry's chest,i never want to talk to her again after what she did to me.

"Okay then,see you around school,i'm starting monday"She winked at me while she made her way back to her friends.

B itch

"You alright?"Harry asks when she's gone. "Can we go get get fresh air?"I ask not making eye contact with him.

"Yeah of course"He smiled and puts his arms around my lower back guiding me outside.

I let out a beep breath as i take a seat on a bench on the school ground.

"I can't believe she's back,she's back,my bully is back.I never thought i'd see her again"I say,tears starting to form in my eyes.

"It's going to be fine"Harry says. "It's not going to be fine Harry,did you see the way she looked at me"I say tears streaming down my face,thank god for waterproof mascara.

"It'll be fine as long as i'm here with you,i'll protect you from everything i can,baby"He says running his hand up and down my back. "I'm just scared she'll do like last time"

"She won't because i'm on your side not her's"I don't answer him i just nod,i am afraid that she's going to take him away from me and humiliate me infront of the while school again.

"Baby don't let her ruin your night,that's what she wants,c'mon let's have fun"He says taking my hand and helping me stand up.

I let go of his hand and wipe my eyes.

Maybe Harry is right,maybe she is trying to ruin my night,I won't let her.I'll show her how much fun i can have and how i've changed over the past few years.

I'm not going to let her walk over me like she did a few years ago,i'll show her i can be bad too.

We made our way back into the school,as soon as we walk in,April has her eyes on us the whole time.

"Ignore her"Harry whispers in my ear.I take a deep breath and put a smile on my face.Don't let her ruin your night a voice says in my head.

"Hey what's wrong?"Zoe asks as we take a seat at the same table we sat at earlier.Harry gives her a look and shakes his head.She didn't say anything after that she just acted like she never said anything.

"You guys having fun?"Harry asked Zoe and Louis.

"Yeah it's fun but we were hoping to go home soon,if that's okay with you?"Louis asked.We came on the same car so they wore probably just wondering if we wanted to go with them or go home with someone else.

"I'll go when she wants to go"Harry says putting his arm around my chair.

"I think we'll come with you"I say and stand up.

"Oh we're not going now,we haven't danced"Zoe says and takes my hand and drags me to the dancefloor. Louis and Harry sit still at the table and chat.

We move our bodies with the rhythm of the songs,Harry and Louis watched us from their seats at the table. "So what happened?"She asked me over the loud music.

"Oh just a person i don't like is back"I say and point at the exit of the gymnasiums.We walk to the exit to go somewhere more private.Harry and Louis stand up from the table,but i give them a look to not follow us.

They take a seat at the table again and start chatting again.

"So who is this person?"She asked as we lean up against the lockers.I never told her about April.I never wanted her to know what happened between me and Harry.

"Her name is April and she's the reason why i always hated Harry"I start.She stays silent waiting for me to continue.

"Me and Harry had always been friends until she came into the picture.Me and her were BFF's at the time,but the only reason she was hanging out with me was because she wanted to get some kind of revenge on me.I don't even know for what."I say

"Her and Harry started dating and i got pissed at her because i had a crush on Harry at the time"

"I knew it"She said happy.I laugh and continue with what i was saying.

"Well everyone at school started spreading rumours that Harry had been telling everyone my secrets that only me ad April knew.So basically i blamed Harry for something he didn't do,and i was so mean to him."I say and run my hand through my hair.

"Have you told him all this?"She asks. "Yeah we talked about it a few days ago"I awkwardly smile.I never feel comfortable talking about this.I just want to forget about it.

"But what happened after the whole rumour thing?"She asks.

"I got bullied and lost all my friends,i have no idea why they left"I say wiping my eyes with the back of my finger.

"There you are baby"Louis says walking over to us and giving Zoe a hug.Harry came walking after him with a smile on his face. "Ready to go?"He asks wrapping me in his arms.

"Yeah"I whisper.We all start walking to the car Harry walked slower then he's used to,which is weird because he usually walks pretty fast.Before we go outside he stops in the middle of the hallway.

When Zoe and Louis walked outside Harry turns to me with a weak smile.

"Are you alright?"He asks,caressing my cheek with his thumb. "Yeah why wouldn't i be?"I awkwardly laugh and start walking outside.He grabs my arm and pulls me to him again.

"Did she say something to you?"He asks his eyebrows furrowed together. "Who April,no"I say.He nods and we walk to the car in silence.

He opens then door for me and waits for me to take a seat.

"I'll be right back"He says kissing my cheek , closes the door and walking back up to the school. "What is he doing?"Louis asked looking after him as he walks back into the school.

"I have no idea"I say.

We chat in the car until he returns.He's been in there for at least 10 minutes or more.What is he doing?

"There he is"Zoe says and points at him through the window.He walks over to the other side of the car and opens the door and takes a seat.

"What were you doing?"I ask him.Louis drives out of the parking lot and makes his way over to my house.

"Nothing"He smiles and looks at his hands.

What did he do?

A/N

Please Vote and Comment ❤️