Boba

Gun groaned~ it was supposed to be his day off but the crew called him and asked if he was willing to shoot today since Joss had a conflicting filming schedule. Gun silently cursed Joss and got ready.

This time, date #2 with Joss was going to be filmed at a movie theater. Joss texted him and told Gun that Luke already saw this movie so he wanted to go watch it so he could have another topic to discuss with his new bae later. Gun chuckled as he witnessed the mighty player become such a huge simp. As they approached the theater, Gun already saw a few people take his picture with Joss. "Make sure you tell Luke not to mind the media." Gun warned Joss, nodding towards the people with their phones out. "Don't worry about it. I'll make sure he knows he's the only one for me...tonight." Joss winked. Gun shivered, he did not need to know that.

"And CUT!" The director yelled. Joss turned over to Gun, "Not going to lie, I zoned out. What happened?" He pleaded. Gun gave a mischievous smirk and opened his hand, palm up. Joss groaned, but eventually caved in and gave Gun money. Once Gun counted he explained to Joss the details of the movie, "...so basically you just have to know is that Panit is a metaphor!" Joss nodded along as he jotted down notes on his phone. "Thanks Gun. I'm going to head out now. I have a hot date." Joss smiled cheekily and rushed out the exit. Gun rolled his eyes. He is definitely a huge simp now.

As Gun left the theater, he checked his phone and of course the #JossGun was trending. He opened up a few posts just to see how bad the damage was. It wasn't too bad this time around. It was just pictures of Gun and Joss standing next to each other, but not touching. "Gunnie!" A voice called for Gun. Gun turned around and smiled to see his best friend New. "What are you doing here? "Gun asked. "They asked me to buy boba tea for the whole office. Help me out since you're here." New ordered. Gun happily obliged.

While they waited for the boba order to be made, they sat at a nearby table. Gun told New all the events that happened with Luke, Oab, and Joss. "My buddy is so popular." New teased. Gun also told New about the arcade date where he bumped into Off. "And there was no reaction from him?!" New gritted his teeth as he heard Gun's story. Gun sighed sadly. "He doesn't care anymore. I mean you know what happened after the breakup. He hasn't reached out at all! Not once, I guess I was the only one who loved too much." Gun sadly admitted. New rolled his eyes, "Gun listen. You deserve so much better now. Someone who'll be by your side regardless of all rumors. Someone who'll always listen to you first and not have petty arguments with you over your friends." New advised. Gun remained quiet because he knew his best friend was right. Gun always complained about Off's possessiveness. Now that Gun didn't have it anymore, he really missed it. Off's indifference really hurt. "You're right. Thanks New. Always pulling through with your interventions." Gun joked to lighten the mood. "Order 28 is ready!" The lady called out. Gun helped New with the drinks and hitched a ride with him to the office.

At the office, Gun distributed the drinks. He greeted several people he hadn't seen in awhile and made small talk. Gun felt bad since he rarely goes to the office due to his schedule. Gun entered the lounge and stopped in his tracks when he saw Off was there with White and Mike. White was the first to notice Gun. "Oi! I haven't seen you in awhile! Come come." White invited Gun over. Gun gripped the drinks tightly as he slowly made his way over. "New bought drinks. Here." Gun willed himself to sound nonchalant. He handed Mike the strawberry lemonade. Gun turned toward White and handed him Thai milk tea. Gun hesitated but reached out and was about to hand Off the taro milk tea. Off's hand wrapped around the cup, covering Gun's hand. Gun froze and felt his heartbeat quicken. Off held Gun's stare. Time stopped for both of them.

Mike coughed which brought Gun back to reality. He quickly released the cup and excused himself. "Gun, wait!" Off called after Gun. Gun kept walking not wanting to talk to Off. Off chased after Gun and finally caught up to Gun. "We need to talk Gun, please?" Off pleaded with his eyes. Gun couldn't resist Off when he pleaded like that. Gun slightly nodded and followed Off to the soundproof meeting room. Once inside, Off locked the door. Gun rolled his eyes, "What's the point? This room is all glass, they can see who is in here." Gun stated. "It doesn't matter if they can see us, they can't hear us." Off retorted. "What do you want?" Gun said coldly. "Just talk. Please take a seat." Off said while he sat down. Gun sighed and sat three chairs away from Off to distance himself. Gun stared into the distance, his past with Off going through his mind.