WGM First Meet

--------------------

Author's Note: If you haven't read the updated version of Confessions, please read prior to continuing or else you'll be confused.

--------------------

A week later.

Gun was on Cloud 9. He couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend. They finished wrapping up filming for Fated to Date. On the first film date, Tay took him to the aquarium which Gun thoroughly enjoyed listening to Tay fail at explaining the different types of fish species. For their second film date, Tay made Gun go hiking. Gun hated sweating, but the view that he saw at the peak was well worth the sticky skin. After each film date, they would order take out and go chill at Tay's place or Gun's house and would watch a movie, show, news and talk about it. They would also gossip about their friends and tell each other all the rumors. Gun never knew that having a friend that made you comfortable could make for a great relationship. He was thankful for Tay's warmth that made his day brighter.

Today was the first day of shooting for We Got Married Thai Edition. Gun didn't have a proper break between filming the two shows, but he didn't think much of it as he was going to be working with Tay on screen. "Gun~ let's get you changed! Tay is ready!" The assistant led Gun to the dressing room. After Gun was ready they rushed him to go on set. Gun was out of breath once he reached a brass door. Thankfully Tay was waiting for Gun and held his hand out for Gun to hold. Gun smiled and nodded. Tay opened the door and they walked through. Gun first saw a big white oval table in front of them.

There were 3 other couples already seated. EarthMix on one side, Mike & Godji on the other side and in front was Off and Milk. Gun froze. This was the first time he saw off since the confrontation. Tay wrapped his hand over Gun's and pulled him to the seat. Gun kept observing Off's reaction but he was unreadable.

After the introduction of TayGun to the WGM cast, the crew decided to throw a welcome party to the new cast members. Gun definitely had a few drinks too many and excused himself to the bathroom. When he returned he couldn't find Tay anywhere. "Mike, where's Tay?" Gun asked. "He went to the rooftop patio with Off." Mike answered. Gun nodded and headed upstairs. From a distance they looked like they were discussing something serious. When Gun got closer he could start to hear part of their conversation.

"Tell me Tay. Are you in love with Gun?" Off asked, annoyed.

"Yes. We're dating now." Tay responded.

Off gritted his teeth, "You fucking bastard."

-----------------------------------------

Author's Note: Sorry for super short chapter but the next one will be long. Also it will be 15 total chapters because I like multiples of 5 lol. Still have no clue how I should end it... so many alternative endings. :)