OffGun Endgame?

3 years later...

Off finally landed in Bangkok. His manager greeted him at the airport~ "Khun Off! Glad you had a safe flight, let's not waste time and start talking about the schedule." Off rolled his eyes, "No."

His manager stared at him blankly. "I will have a 3 week break. I am exhausted, I will be jet lagged, and I want to spend quality time with friends and family. Please refrain from scheduling anything for at least 3 weeks." Off said sternly. Last time he was back in Bangkok, Off didn't have any time to rest and was constantly on back to back schedules. He didn't even have a chance to visit his favorite niece.

His manager sighed but nodded, " Alright~ you deserve a rest. Don't cause too much trouble." Off gave a meek smile.

Off arrived home and saw Arm there with food and beer. "You're the best." Off greeted before hugging his best friend. They spent a couple of hours catching up with each other's lives.

"Oi, where's peng? He promised to hang out with me when I returned." Off frowned. "He's in Chiang Mai." Arm answered. "Why is he in Chiang Mai? Isn't the date close to his anniversary with Gun?" Off raised his eyebrow.

"Oh you don't know, they broke up a couple years ago. It was amicable, the love just fizzled out. At least that's what Tay said." Arm shared. Off was bewildered. He had no knowledge of their breakup, and it happened a while ago. He was curious to know what happened but it wasn't his business to get involved in his best friend's matters. Although he always talked to Tay and didn't know why he didn't share that bit of information with him.

Off was zoning out when Arm hit his shoulder. "Earth to Off! I asked you why you didn't tell me you changed your number." Arm's tone was annoyed.

Off lightly slapped Arm's shoulder, "I didn't change my number. I accidentally left my phone last time I was in Bangkok and got a second phone instead, which reminds me, I need to charge it." Off stood and looked around for his charger. "It's practically the same! You didn't answer your phone for a year and half!" Arm shouted after Off.

Arm's snoring woke Off up. Thanks to the jet lag, Off could not go back to sleep, so he reached for his charged phone. He stared at it confused. He had several voicemails from an unknown number. He listened to the first one.

*loud music in the background* "Papi! Papi! A girl said she met you in Taiwan. She said you looked sad, Please don't be sad Papi!" Off froze. He hadn't heard that nickname in so long. He started to feel his heart ache as he clicked the next voicemail.

"Arm said you must have changed your number because you haven't been returning anyone's calls. I guess I saved myself from embarrassment. I don't remember what I sent, so please disregard. Kay Bye." Gun said.

"I saw you in an interview online Phi, you look exhausted. Please take a break. Put your health first." Gun said.

Off skipped to the most recent voicemail which was yesterday.

"Papi~ I saw your new movie. It's so good. Your acting has significantly improved. You were outstanding. All your scenes were memorable. Anyways, Bibi is worrying me. I took her to the vet and she has a tummy ache so she cannot eat certain foods anymore. I'm sad for her. *Sigh. Good night Papi~ tomorrow is a new day." Gun said.

Off felt very warm inside. At that moment his phone rang. He looked down and saw that same unknown number that has been leaving him voicemails. Off smiles and answers, "Hi Babi."

The End.

A/N: Thanks for reading.