Quitting

Flashback:

"Papii~ listen to me. I promise you there's nothing going on with me and Joss. We were just catching up." Gun explained, annoyed at Off's cold attitude. Off sighed. "Promise me you won't do it again, Gun." Off replied in an equally cold tone. "I promise." Gun gave in and gave Off a peck on the cheek to lighten the mood. "Gun. Don't." Off pushed Gun away and left Gun behind, staring after him as he walked away.

"I just don't get it, New. Lately he's being much more possessive than normal and when I try to appease him he just leaves. I don't even know where he goes." Gun vented through the phone.

"I mean, last week it was because I wished Oab a happy birthday on social media. This week we're fighting about a work outing! Like how am I supposed to know that Joss and Mond were both going to be there? He leaves me alone and doesn't even come home to sleep. He just grumpily buys me breakfast the next morning, and I'm supposed to forget everything?!" Gun continued venting. "Gunnie~ maybe it's time for a break." New suggested. Gun actually contemplated the thought before stopping himself. "I won't quit. I'm not quitting this relationship, especially since we've been working so hard to make it work for both of us." Gun said determined. "Alright. If anything happens, I'll be here." New said.

After their phone call, Gun decided to go on social media to let off some steam. Off was tagged in a bar. Gun clicked on the bar tag and saw several pictures of Off with some work mates drinking it up at the bar. Gun was livid. Off could drink with his buddies but Gun couldn't? How did that make sense?!

Gun waited for Off to arrive home before he confronted him about his actions. Obviously Off wasn't too pleased. "Those are two very different situations, Gun!" Off raised his voice. "How are they different?! We were both having a couple of drinks with friends!" Gun raised his voice as well. "It's different because the people you hang out with are flirting with you! They have no shame! They will flirt with you even if I were right next to you!" Off started to yell. "THEY'RE NOT FLIRTING WITH ME. WHY ARE YOU SO INSECURE!" Gun's blood boiled. Where was the confident man he fell for. He was starting to feel suffocated in this relationship but he knew they could work on it. "Gun, why are we arguing? All I ask is that you don't hang out with them alone, or that you at least tell me." Off softened his voice. "Why am I reporting to you everything I do, Off? Do you not trust me?" Gun started to tear up. Off remained quiet. "YOU DON'T TRUST ME?" Gun couldn't hold back the tears. "IT'S THEM I CAN'T TRUST!" Off replied. Gun and Off remained quiet for a while. "Maybe, it's time for a break Gun." Off whispered. That sentence broke Gun inside just a little. Gun refused to listen, "This is what's going to happen Jumpol. I will sleep, tomorrow you will buy me my breakfast, and we'll continue moving forward in this relationship." Gun ordered coldly. Off started to laugh like crazy, "So typical of you Gun. Do you ever consider my feelings? Am I even important to you or am I just your trophy?" Off asked. Gun looked at him confused. "You never listen to me. You're so freaking stubborn, I always have to compromise with you." Off complained. This annoyed Gun, "OUT!" "Look at me, I'm compromising again. GOODNIGHT!" Off stomped away and slammed the door when he left. Little did Gun know, that would be their ending.

Gun was a hot mess after the break up. Off's phone was disconnected and he took a leave from work so Gun wasn't able to locate him. Pictures started popping up on the internet of Off on a beach vacation. His work friends and several pretty models were always in the photos. Off looked so relaxed in the picture. When was the last time Off smiled when he spent time with Gun. Gun could hardly remember. Gun became a bitter person. He wanted to hurt Off, and the only way Gun knew how to hurt him was by hooking up with the one person that worried him: Joss. Gun made it no secret that he was in an open relationship with Joss. He was sure that if word reached Off, Off would come to his senses and claim back what was his. None of that happened. Instead, Joss dumped Gun and Gun started to drink more and more to pass time. He had several one night stands and he tended to blackout a lot with no memory of the night before. He lived like that for a few weeks before New intervened and told him to get his life together. That night, Gun sobbed so hard while New comforted him. At that moment, for the first time in his life, Gun quit.