8. Wedding

Anshika's POV

Today is my wedding and I am inside my hotel room and shivi with my cousins were helping my stylist in doing my makeup and hairstyle.

I am wearing a red colour lehenga which had golden kadhai (embroidery). I put my dupatta on my head(as this👇). I wore all the heavy gold jewellery which my mother gave me.

When panditji asked for me, shivi and my cousin Neha took me to the hall where everyone was there

When panditji asked for me, shivi and my cousin Neha took me to the hall where everyone was there. When I reached the stage ayush was already standing with his family and varmala in his hands.

He was looking so handsome....well he always does but today it was more than ever. He was wearing Cream coloured sherwani with red pyjama and nagras(jooti) which is going to be more very expensive for him. Hehe!!

They told me to stand in front of ayush and handed me varmala and he gave me his most heart warming smile which I returned

They told me to stand in front of ayush and handed me varmala and he gave me his most heart warming smile which I returned. Then we made each other wear varmala and everyone was overwhelmed and hooting.

Then we sat on the sofa and photographers started taking our photos first of is only and then with our family members one by one.

Then it was almost midnight we had our dinner with everyone from our families. When we were asked we both made each other eat sweet dish.

After that they took us to mandap and we did all the rituals and ayush filled my hairline with vermillion and tied mangalsutra on my neck. After that we did 7 phere and that's how now I am officially Mrs. Anshika Ayush Sharma.

After that my parents did my bidaai and everyone was crying so much. I hugged everyone and when I entered the car ayush hugged me and kissed my forehead and said some sweet words.

When we reached our home sanyukta ma and srishti welcomed us. I kicked a vessel full of rice and entered my new home. I walked on the plate filled with roli(red coloured liquid) and then traced my legs on a white cloth which was spread across the floor.

Then I did 2-3 rituals as everyone told me and then it was now time for the most waited one. Well what you all were thinking? I was talking about a game in which we have to find a ring inside a plate which is filled with milk and rose petals.

We dipped our hands inside the milk water and started searching the ring and after few minutes I found the ring. Everyone cheered for me. I was feeling very comfortable with everyone.

Srishti took me to my and ayush's room and I sat on the edge of bed with srishti and some of his cousin sisters. They were introducing themselves when the door opened and ayush came inside but everyone lunged at him and took him outside the room forcefully.

Srishti came back running to me and whispered " Today, no one is going to disturb you both bhabhi" and winked at me. My eyes widened listening to her and blushed remembering sangeet incident. Smiling she ran out of the room.

Few minutes were passed and he was not back yet so I rested my head on headboard while waiting. Someone tapped my shoulder and ayush was staring at me I quickly regained my posture and asked where was he.

" My cousins were asking for money and if I don't give them they wouldn't have let me entered our room" he said and I smiled.

"You go change your clothes I know you are not comfortable in this" he said and I nodded while smiling and went inside bathroom.

I entered closet and started removing jewellery except mangalsutra and bangles. When I was trying to open knots of blouse they were stuck. It's been few minutes but I was not able to open it.

"Anshi, are you done?" ayush asked from outside. "Umm....My blouse knots are stuck. Can y...you p..please h..help me?" I asked him and he came inside and stood behind me. He put all my hairs on one side and opened knots but when it was opened he didn't left them and started trailing kisses on my neck.

"Ayuu...ssh" I moaned because of his kisses."Yes...." he said without stopping his kisses and in one swift motion he turned me around and attacked my lips. I started kissing him back and pulled him more closer by pulling his neck. When his hands roamed on my bare stomach I shivered and hesitated in continuing. We stopped kissing when we were out of breadth.

"I know, you are not ready for the next step and I will wait for the right time because I want that when we consummate our marriage you are 100% sure and comfortable with me and don't feel any pressure" he said while kissing my cheeks and forehead.

I hugged him instantly and he did too. We were there in the same position for few minutes embracing each other.

"Now wear your nightwear. You must be tired" he said while smiling and went inside the bedroom.

I wore a crop top and shorts and after removing all the makeup. I went to the bed and slipped inside the duvet beside him.

He smiled at me and pulled me closer towards him by my waist and I put my head on his chest.

"Good night, anshi" he said and hugged me more tightly and I also wished him good night and we slept peacefully while cuddling each other.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey Guys

I did double update today.
Did you liked the chapter?

Do vote, comment and follow my account.

Thank you❤️