10. Daily Life

Anshika's POV

Next morning I woke up at my usual time beside ayush and carefully without disturbing his sleep I went to bathroom and did my daily chores.

When I came out ayush was already up and after pulling out his clean clothes from wardrobe he went inside the bathroom smiling at me.

I wore a long kurti with ankle length leggings and dried my hair. When I was going to put vermillion on my hairline ayush took the box from me and asked "May I?" I nodded and he filled my hairline and kissed my forehead.

We went outside our room and settled in dining table. Ashi came and served our breakfast. Well I think I forgot to introduce ashi. When we shifted here we hired ashi as our cook and cleaner. She lives in our building only and works only in our home.

Mummy and sanyukta ma called asking about how are we? I told them about our plans of joining today and then we talked for few more minutes. They both calls me once in a day asking about mine and ayush's whereabouts and all. I like speaking to them.

We drove off together to hospital as ayush told me that today we have same timings so why to go in different cars.

"Welcome Back Mrs. Anshika Sharma" shivi and mohit screamed as soon as I entered in my cabin. I shushed her and blushed listening my new surname.

We talked for a while well they talked and I blushed as those shameless people were frankly asking about my wedding night and how did we spent next days. After this we gossiped about general things.

I noticed one thing shivi and mohit were acting strange today they were not directly speaking to much each other and were awkward and I thought that few times they blushed also.

Ayush and I shared few glances during whole day but due to all those leaves we had many pending work. I did almost all my files because tomorrow is our monthly meeting and at that time we have to show our whole reports and all the info of patients which we checked and treated in that span of time.

At almost 6 pm we were free and ayush came to call me and we drove off to our home. When we reached home ashi was already at our door waiting for us. We changed our clothes and freshened up till she made our dinner.

We had our dinner but ayush had to attend some important video calls so he was in living area and I was completing my previous reports.

After 1 hour ayush entered inside room. " What are you doing? Why didn't you sleep till now?" he asked while settling beside me. " I have completed all the work but only 1 file is left so after completing that I will sleep" I told him while doing my work.

"You know na, you don't have to feel pressure doing all these. I will be the one to check so I will give you extra time" he said but I took his hand in my hand and interrupted him by saying "I know that you will not say anything to me and you will give me extra time but I don't want that. I don't want anyone to question you saying that you are doing partiality between your wife and other doctors".

He smiled at me and his eyes went towards my lips I leaned forward closing my eyes he too did the same and for few minutes we kissed. After that he went and laid on his side of bed.

I quickly completed my file and slipped inside the duvet. Ayush turned towards me and pulled me closer to his chest.

"You were not asleep?" I asked him and he shooked his head and said "I was not able to sleep without cuddling with you" I smiled and we slept instantly.
____________________________________

Ayush's POV

All the days were passed in a blur and after some wedding functions and rituals Anshika was finally my wife now. Ahh!! Why am I behaving like a girl?

When I saw anshi crying while hugging shivani and mohit in sangeet I couldn't control myself and pulled her inside a room and kissed her first time.

That was not my first kiss but I have never felt these much emotions in me ever. I have kissed only 2 girls before anshi in my college days but they were not as intense as I shared it with my anshi.

During our first night I felt that she was not ready for the next step so I told her and the smile she gave me after that will always imprinted in my heart. Few days later we shifted to our new home and joined back to hospital.

When I asked her to sleep and don't stress herself and when she replied me at that matter. I feel so proud and content that she is my wife. I am so thankful to my parents that they choose her as their daughter in law. I wouldn't have able to find a more perfect wife than her.

When she came and slept beside me I cuddled with her and kissed her cheeks. I love her so much but I am not sure that I should tell her that or not as I don't want to scare her away from me as we have been married recently only.

I couldn't imagine living without her now cause I am addicted to her presence and her sweet strawberry scent. I will confess to her when the right time comes.

--------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys

Do vote and comment.

Thank you ❤️