Eternal

Behold, the night cracked like an ocean, spewing forth her murmurous tides. Its united expanse spiraling forth into the unborn, venturing of god's magnificent treasure.

His armor was bathed in the compass guided entrapping of liquid magma. Its heated array spliced together by hammer and nail. Scorching out of shapelessness, the inactive protégé of night retracted into daylight. Its design reared by the silence of god's cross. By the tail of an eels stripping motions. The gutted amalgam of their fierce fangs, cleaning it to a mirror shine.

A reflective caliber of celebrated grace was applied to every part of its sheen. Projecting the onslaught of the power of God's creation. The power of his truth by eternity unfolded towards man.

Eternal, the armor stood within an astonishing completion. The heated steel reflective in a carved ancient beauty. Marching to a repelled variation of cloaking silhouettes, made of truth; in its limitless embracing.

Sheered siding penetrated in a clasping dance of a custom fitting. Veering onto the panel stretched structure of a firmly tuned complacency. Like a jeweled puzzle shining in the stale corner of a darkened room. Its adorning nobility latent in the directing of light that existed in the room to its mirror shined enchantment. A chiseled engraving hammered upon brimstone edges, carving the mouth of God from the shine of its permeable alloy.

Custom designed ribbits contacted in brotherhood. Their stance of joining in an inseparable bonding. Its tailored flow exhausting the gleamed appearance of a resplendent luster. Contacting its portions together in a complete package, its cargo would be protected without fear of overwhelming distraction. Just god's hand to hold it upright by his own craftsmanship.

Jaci was mesmerized by it.

The complexity of its polished refinement. Bathed in the stream of a volcanos scorching river, it encompassed the attributes the fire marked upon its shielding.

Cooled in the streams of Middle Anthea, its protective hardware dashed within a shined pervading unity. Finally assembled for the power of the lord. Its pieces placed solemnly together in exquisite harmony.

The tones of an angelic choir struck forth in its shining force. Their bellowing theater, confining the awestruck dimensions. Its faded colors joined to an enthralled sunlight. Becoming the resonance in beauty by human eyes never seen.

Upon its chest marked the hell fire horde, falling beneath the angels of heaven. Their variant galloping upon horses with eyes a cinder. Reddish projecting hinted the dark, evoking of an unlimited endurance. The other side armored angels thrusting their swords into the lightning, professing god's anointed throne upon them.

The suit had a purpose.

A destiny of the divine.

Devoid of the vacant throes of humanity in remembrance unbridled. Piercing outward to a falling sky of cooling rain. An invisible casting of white lightning shined outward by its gleam. Its flame lighting the room by Jacis feet in a dethroned departure.

Jaci placed her hand upon the white shine.

Its reflective prowess, definite and inviting. A channeling between night and sorrow leashed jaci to the suit's unspeakable appearance of power.

It called to her like an old friend. A trusted companion dealt the priming of its own inward flame. Its hands now bestowing the gift to jaci's beating heart. Her conscience, unhindered by the sway of the light of God in its mirror eyes.

It's shield of grace.

In steel hands holding the same carved picture that the chest of the suit adorned.