"The Sparrow"

Jaci moaned steadily within a deepened luxorious sleep. Child like antics in bells and whistles amended the pain of ever lasting servanthood. She played with the cusp of angels in silken attire. There faint voices stretching outward into exuberant echos. Casting downward to the blue ocean that caught the attention of its creation. Lit profusely by dawns internal light of anonymous hoping it swelled to a faded transitioning. Dragging forward the hurting scars through the dust. Reshaping there animated form into the useful paradise of hope remembered. She sat on the moistened terrain abolished of critters nibbling in the sand. The hollow scent of perfection in roses becomming the warm drawn air amidst her nostrils. All of darkness had dissipated by the triumph of endless light fall. Painted in a mirrored perfection a heart of goodness surrounded her. The being of light she had encountered in her early child hood. An angel from the recesses of heavens unexaustable quarters. It stood softly in tenderness. Dredging through any murky haze she found herself enraptured by. Any premonition that spoke blackness against her into shadows were duely strained and stretched into nothingness.

The angel resided but for a moment amidst her presence.

Its royal artistry shined in unimaginable beauty symbolizing goodness by outstretched wings and blazing armor. Its fire so brightly relayed that jaci had to squint to be able to look upon its potent flame of gleaming. It sat close to her on a decorative wooden bench. Its carving exquisite as the hands of Mozart on a piano. Exemplofying the radical gift of creation by the design of the benches solidified existence.

Everything was of an unearthly beauty.

A catalyst embarking upon the sun dried spectrum of an alternate earth. This earth was perfect. The colors, sights, and sounds all lived within a redefined crescendo. A light as razor sharp as a sword. Erecting a supremacy so bright that the sun could of pledged its unteathered wrath beside her.

The angel smiled softly.

"Jaci.. I want u to remember something. There is a war coming. A war that will be crushed beneathe your feet for you already posess the power. You will be the daughter of victories. Having the power of angels and all of gods heaven. When the time comes you must rise up and take that power"

Jaci perspired nervously.

The warm air drying her in the embrace of its unseen arms. In a distorted panic she spoke wistfully with an out right absurdity. "How could I possibly have such power? I'm just a lowly servant girl. A nobody"

the angel smiled again with a distinct sweetness. A calming antidote that wrestled beneathe Jaci's blood. Setting her free of earthly limitations. Divulging slowly into the midst of a deeply true affection.

"Jaci you are everything because God says you are. Find the sparrow. There you will find the key to your destiny. Your departure from this tyranny of wretchedness. Remember I told you this.

Find the sparrow"

Jaci awakened abruptly within the cold morning of a secluded room. The weary trudging of a slight fog filled the courtyard outside her stained glass window. In banishment she prepared for her becomming. Eternally inward grasping at the dream of thoughts and the angel that spoke to her. An incling in tender remission. Sighing gently to the whims of the activities that traced a new born day. Another lost chapter of hopelessness that had drawn out to a far too long venture.
A coldness within a stiffened grasp consumed her. Swiveling her around within herself to instate the obvious traits of her self known identity. Defeated but slowly remembering the angels words.

"Find the sparrow"...

She could hardly find the light at the end of the tunnel.

The exception was the flowers that wained a morsel of beauty to her singing heartbeat. Adorning her upon the finest white of a delicate linen. The most exceptionally beautiful masterpiece she would inherently resolve. Twinkling in the eye of nature's tolerable judgement. The flowers cloaked the pain. They dispelled light upon her inward fortitude. Her unseen castle made of sand. If it was demolished she could rebuild its champion walls made of jasper and diamonds. She was the queen of the mice that scoured about that she would occasionally feed. And amidst her tired thoughts she projected in a faint hesitation.

Now possibly the queen of sparrows....